This week's agenda - what's yours?

Jcandleattic

17 hours ago, Moonstar said:

??? I recently down sized 

and got rid of stuff I don't need anymore. 20+ years ago I did a lot of entertaining. Those days are long gone TG ! I come from a long line of crazy ? perfectionist ?

Im over all that. I'm content by myself & actually enjoy it. With the awesome responsibility of being my sons caregiver I feel alone time 

is a refuge & treat for me. I'll go out for lunch by myself sometimes 

? does anyone else do that or 

do you guys think it's weird ?

Honestly, I don't mind at all. 

Moonshine we will have to meet 

up for lunch over the summer 

I'd really enjoy that ! 

Heck don't you feel bad at all going to eat by yourself Moonstar!  I've done that plenty of times.....don't think a thing about it.  Matter of fact, I enjoy myself......:hello:

Now I can't really say I've gone out to the movies by myself like Moonshine does, no less sit in a threatre all by myself...lol...(now that is funny!).....but I'd do it......geesh, that was a great movie the first one they made...what did you have a snow storm and no one came to it????.......I've watched it so many times as I have it.....and yep all by myself too.....lol

See, there you go Moonstar, there are others out there just like you and me and Moonshine....Heck you guys should meet up some time...sounds great...If I lived closer I would meet you and Moonshine and we wouldn't be alone.  So we could do a 3 some!

Trappeur

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

So we could do a 3 some!

Trappeur

7 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

OOPS!  That last sentence didn''t come out right in my post....I tried to edit it but I couldn't.....

Sometimes I type faster than I think.....geesh!   Oops.....now that IS embarrassing....! geesh!

Trappeur

5 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Well, you know what I meant......lol

Trappeur

LOL 

This is quite the lively thread!! 

(ps it was me that goes to the movies by myself and had the theater to myself :) )

I love it. If it's a movie I really want to see, I won't go with anyone. I run into the problem of everyone wanting to talk to me when the movies starts. Drives me NUTS - one of my biggest pet peeves is when you are watching something and someone wants to talk to you. Even drives me nuts here at home, but luckily here I have DVR and a pause function so if some clueless family member comes to talk while I'm trying to watch, I just pause. you can't do that in a theater, so it's better for me to go by myself other than get all perturbed... LOL 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Heck don't you feel bad at all going to eat by yourself Moonstar!  I've done that plenty of times.....don't think a thing about it.  Matter of fact, I enjoy myself......:hello:

Now I can't really say I've gone out to the movies by myself like Moonshine does, no less sit in a threatre all by myself...lol...(now that is funny!).....but I'd do it......geesh, that was a great movie the first one they made...what did you have a snow storm and no one came to it????.......I've watched it so many times as I have it.....and yep all by myself too.....lol

See, there you go Moonstar, there are others out there just like you and me and Moonshine....Heck you guys should meet up some time...sounds great...If I lived closer I would meet you and Moonshine and we wouldn't be alone.  So we could do a 3 some!

Trappeur

:hello: I really don't mind going out to lunch or breakfast by myself. Although I use to back in the day, I felt like a looser lol ! Trappeur moonshine lives about 

45 minutes or so away from me. Wished you lived close by - would be fun ! 

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

OOPS!  That last sentence didn''t come out right in my post....I tried to edit it but I couldn't.....

Sometimes I type faster than I think.....geesh!   Oops.....now that IS embarrassing....! geesh!

Trappeur

????

even funnier!

1 hour ago, Jcandleattic said:

LOL 

This is quite the lively thread!! 

(ps it was me that goes to the movies by myself and had the theater to myself :) )

I love it. If it's a movie I really want to see, I won't go with anyone. I run into the problem of everyone wanting to talk to me when the movies starts. Drives me NUTS - one of my biggest pet peeves is when you are watching something and someone wants to talk to you. Even drives me nuts here at home, but luckily here I have DVR and a pause function so if some clueless family member comes to talk while I'm trying to watch, I just pause. you can't do that in a theater, so it's better for me to go by myself other than get all perturbed... LOL 

I do the same thing only with a big puff of air as I pause as in .....HELLO, can you not hear I'm trying to watch something!

only been to the movie theater alone once and I did enjoy it....felt weird but hey at least I didn't miss anything or have anyone crunching popcorn in my ear 

• Like 1

I kept telling myself I am totally staying out of this thread, and to think it all started with cleaning and making soap. I must say that I can just see you sixsome (started with a 3 some now it is up to six) going to the movie theater together but, all six of you separate at an empty theater so you would not disturbed one another! I was having a really bad day but this thread brought a big smile to my face.:D

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, moonshine said:

Ok so Moonstar, me Moonshine, Trapp, JC, KK and TT can plan a sixsome get together to have lunch, a movie and clean up the white trash and finishing bleaching while doing somersaults and have sponiebr do the documentary  ??

Sounds good to me!! :D

• Like 2

20 hours ago, KrazeKelly said:

Well, I never heard of it. But somehow the crystals in my inner ear have moved into the wrong tube. They say most of the time  it's from hitting your head but I haven't so I don't know how it happened. I went to a physical therapist today because I was so dizzy/off balance I couldn't hardly walk. I felt like I was walking sideways and my vision is all messed up. It made me feel sick. The PT moved my head around to try and move the crystals to the correct tube. I go back tomorrow and may have to see the PT a few more times. It's the weirdest thing ever!!!

I had that happen and the doc literally slammed my head against the exam table to get them back in place.  You feel very dizzy and nauseated when they are out.  I couldn't tilt my head in any direction.  Awful feeling, hope you feel better soon.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kandlekrazy said:

Now, on the topic of what I'm doing.  I'm pretty exhausted just reading what everyone else is doing.  I'm seriously thinking about a whole week watching movies in bed.

I did that most all day today and feel very guilty and out of sorts. I literally accomplished nothing... 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, kandlekrazy said:

I had that happen and the doc literally slammed my head against the exam table to get them back in place.  You feel very dizzy and nauseated when they are out.  I couldn't tilt my head in any direction.  Awful feeling, hope you feel better soon.

Reading this ( forgive my response) is so frickin hysterical - Sorry , it just is . Dr slamming your head against the exam table - come on thats some funny shi** lol !

Who's your doctor ???? LMAO !!!! OMG this thread is HYSTERICAL !!!!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moonshine said:

Ok so Moonstar, me Moonshine, Trapp, JC, KK and TT can plan a sixsome get together to have lunch, a movie and clean up the white trash and finishing bleaching while doing somersaults and have sponiebr do the documentary  ??

I get to watch? I mean I GET TO WATCH!!!! Hot DAMN! 

db717888928eb6b895ff6786e2e3aba9.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kandlekrazy said:

Thanks!! Wow!! He actually slammed your head?? :huh: LOL This guy just held my head in certain positions so the liquid that the crystals are in would hopefully move out of one tube and into the right one. He explained that the liquid is like honey so you move one way and let it settle then another way and so on. I keep picturing those old ball mazes going on in my head!! Ha! I am better today but still dizzy. So they want to do an MRI next as a precaution. ?