Packaging Opinions Please

KrazeKelly

Finally decided on my packaging for the Valentine's Cakes but I need opinions please. I haven't even started on the labels yet!! I have no clue where I'm going to place them yet! ? Anyway, I love the square box for the big cakes slices like they are and wick stickums work great for attaching the slices to the bottom of the box. Thankfully I have lots of them. I used a shrink wrap band to wrap the soap and wick stickums to stick it to the cardboard cutouts that fit in the bottom of the boxes. Then I also used them to attach the cutout to the bottom of the box so it could be turned upside down and the cakes not move around. I also did this to the little round ones. I have some really pretty paper books and I think I'm going to get some two-sided sticker paper and do something to cover the stickums on the bottom of the box. Hmmmm?? Then maybe put the label on top of that pretty paper. What do you think?? Also!! I love ❤️ the little round ones!! But I can't decide if I like the confetti in them or not. What do y'all think?? Where would you put the label on them?? 

IMG_5426.JPG

IMG_5427.JPG

IMG_5428.JPG

IMG_5431.JPG

IMG_5432.JPG

IMG_5434.JPG

Edited by KrazeKelly
  • Like 2

Beautiful as always Kelly.  I too like the clear confetti myself over the colored.   It really shows off your soap with the clear as your eye gravitates to the soap and doesn't take away from it. The clear beautifully compliments the soap.    Although the colored confetti is nice also, it doesn't show off your beautiful works of art as the clear does and it doesn't cover up your product.

For your label where to put it....geesh, I don't know...lol.  I guess on the bottom is the best place for it so it doesn't cover any of the soap.

Love your packaging!  Beautifully done!

Trappeur

• Like 3

I think the clear looks nice with the slice of soap.  The colored confetti in your fourth picture looks like the owl is sitting in a nest which I like--the confetti is around the soap not semi covering it as in the fifth picture...  

• Like 1

Just my tuppence but

1. I like the clear cello grass better than the colored.  
2. I don't like the cello grass in the small round container. The container needs something, in the bottom maybe not as much cello grass? 

I've used a little poly-fill for decorative packaging before, as it makes wonderful soft cushioning packing and looks like clouds or snow... 

As always your soaps are just beyond amazing! 

(I REALLY gotta make a batch of soap for some embeds...)

Slainte,

Sponiebr

• Like 1