Wax Melt Sample Packaging

Neli1980

I would opt for small polypropylene zip top bags. 

In thinking of it, what do we sit greasy baked items or things like bacon on the absorb oil? Paper towels!

I like my items to be air sealed. 

I order polypropylene bags by the thousands and in multiple sizes but intheclear on Etsy and others sell smaller quantities. 

• Like 1

Hmmm.... now that you put it that way, makes sense! 

I've been giving melts and candles to some of my co-workers so they could test for me.  One of them recently asked me to make her a sampler pack because she didn't want to commit to one whole clamshell.  I was trying to come up with a way of separating each cube so then I could put them in a bag.... and be cute at the same time haha.

I checked out intheclear on Etsy and wow she has a lot of different options!  Thanks Karen, I really appreciate it. :)

• Like 1

Moonstar, I have some of those too.  I just ordered a small quantity from Maple Street Candle and haven't gotten around to pouring them yet!  Do you offer those?  Have you found that customers like those better versus clamshells, mold pieces, etc.? 

Its hard to say . I use them for samples. Maybe you could pour in clamshells and portion cups + include a portion cup with a clamshell purchase as a gift sample ?

Or maybe try selling 3 portion cups for x amount. Did you see the individual clamshell at Maple Street - I really like those, I might try out a small 

pack to see how I like them first. 

Moonstar, yes I saw those too...they're so cute.  I keep forgetting to order some though.  I have some bags coming in soon - I think I'm going to try using those as my samplers and add a sticker or business card like kandlekrazy mentioned above.

Thanks guys!!!