WSP 35% off Fragrance Oils Sale today

Beaches

Just in case anyone does not know about this.  I rarely buy oils from WSP because of the cost.  But I think I just made out like a bandit!  I sorted low to high to see them in order of price.  I have already tried Cucumber Mint by them and like it better than RE or CS.   So I got that, and Vanilla Hazelnut, Peony and Vanilla Blossom, all 16 oz bottles, all for $52.00 shipped.  Score!  And I can re-use the glass bottles, so it adds even more value.  I would have ordered the Fraiser Fir, which I have been waiting to go on sale, but it's sold out.  

• Like 1

thanks for the heads up - Boo on Frasier Fir being sold out lol ! They have 2 cucumber mints - which are you referring to ? Have you tried the peony vanilla

or just taking aa chance ? If you've tried it - how would you best describe it ? Thanks again for reminding me :) 

Ooops, just saw the note saying we should not post sales in here.  Sorry!

21 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

thanks for the heads up - Boo on Frasier Fir being sold out lol ! They have 2 cucumber mints - which are you referring to ? Have you tried the peony vanilla

or just taking aa chance ? If you've tried it - how would you best describe it ? Thanks again for reminding me :) 

I am pretty sure I tried the cheaper Cucumber Mint because while I do think WSP has good quality oils, I try to get them on sale and even still, never order the most expensive ones.  So I'm thinking the CM I tried was the one I ordered today.  I have never tried Peony, Vanilla Blossom or their Vanilla Hazelnut, but they all have good reviews so I am taking a chance.  Even on sale, their 2 oz are pricey, since I always get samples for $1 an ounce on sale from other suppliers.

• Like 1

Sorry birdcharm I have not ....  The oils I have used from them have been good quality though. I find that most apple + apple pie FO's do well in soy.

For under $14 for a 1 lb bottle - id say go for it ! Don't know if you saw but I noticed they have 2 types - the other being a Warm Apple Pie 

Have you used any of their oils in soy before ? 

Thanks for the advice, Moonstar -- I'm going to check it out a bit further, as I have never ordered from them.  I recently ordered Apple Streusel from Flaming Candle, and it did not get my scent buds going at all; also recently ordered an apple type from Candle Cocoon, and it just was not what I'm looking for, but I'll get there.  I'm hoping to find a good baked apple or apple pie by next fall or I'll order my old standard next year -- it's a nice one, but it's a 2-lb. minimum and I wasn't up to it this year since I don't know how it does in soy candles.  I may check out this sale, although I haven't much time to decide on an order, esp. since it usually takes me so long to decide!

3 hours ago, birdcharm said:

Thanks for the advice, Moonstar -- I'm going to check it out a bit further, as I have never ordered from them.  I recently ordered Apple Streusel from Flaming Candle, and it did not get my scent buds going at all; also recently ordered an apple type from Candle Cocoon, and it just was not what I'm looking for, but I'll get there.  I'm hoping to find a good baked apple or apple pie by next fall or I'll order my old standard next year -- it's a nice one, but it's a 2-lb. minimum and I wasn't up to it this year since I don't know how it does in soy candles.  I may check out this sale, although I haven't much time to decide on an order, esp. since it usually takes me so long to decide!

Would you mind sharing your fav old standard? :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Hi Daisy ... the only Ive used so far in wax from WSP is VBN and Frasier Fir. Both were sold out though. Oh, Ive also used their Vanilla Hazelnut as well :) 

Cant wait to get the new ones I ordered ! 

Does anyone know how often WSP has this sale... Im sure its only 1-3 x's a year ???? I was so mad, I had the Cucumber Mint in my cart that beaches

recommended and when I got up to check on my son + came back to my computer to checkout , the CM was gone - POOF ! lol ! Oh well lol ! I did get 

the Peony - vanilla Hazelnut + Apple Pie along with smaller sizes to try. I got Lemon Seed Parsley - Fig + Rosemary - Hot chocolate - Buttercream -

and chestnuts + brown sugar + PPW.  I also had a coupon for 1 free Milky Way mold - so i picked the square guest mold. I already have their round bee 

mold that I use for lotion bars - it is so darn cute. The Vanilla Blossom sold out quick too. Beaches, can you please let me know what you think of the 

Vanilla Blossom when you get it ? Thanks again for reminding us about the sale :) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Sure ... it was from Chemessence.  Nice & smooth, not too much cinnamon, sweet apple, buttery crust.

(Hmmm, I'm getting hungry.)   I may suggest a co-op buy with them someday if there's any interest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, birdcharm said:

Sure ... it was from Chemessence.  Nice & smooth, not too much cinnamon, sweet apple, buttery crust.

(Hmmm, I'm getting hungry.)   I may suggest a co-op buy with them someday if there's any interest.

Great ... now Im hungry lol ! The oil your describing sounds awesome ! Not to side track but is anyone on this board that lives in TN ??? My God Ive been 

watching on youtube and its so scary + so - so sad :( I hope the animals are ok too. Just horrible ! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2016 at 5:07 AM, Moonstar said:

Does anyone know how often WSP has this sale... Im sure its only 1-3 x's a year ???? I was so mad, I had the Cucumber Mint in my cart that beaches

recommended and when I got up to check on my son + came back to my computer to checkout , the CM was gone - POOF ! lol ! Oh well lol ! I did get 

the Peony - vanilla Hazelnut + Apple Pie along with smaller sizes to try. I got Lemon Seed Parsley - Fig + Rosemary - Hot chocolate - Buttercream -

and chestnuts + brown sugar + PPW.  I also had a coupon for 1 free Milky Way mold - so i picked the square guest mold. I already have their round bee 

mold that I use for lotion bars - it is so darn cute. The Vanilla Blossom sold out quick too. Beaches, can you please let me know what you think of the 

Vanilla Blossom when you get it ? Thanks again for reminding us about the sale :) 

On 11/28/2016 at 10:57 AM, Moonstar said:

The Vanilla Blossom is awful IMO.  To me it smells like baby diapers.  Just horrible!  I read the reviews and only one said anything about baby powder.  All the others said how it was such a beautiful fragrance.  I hate baby powder, and this screams of it.  I have not smelled the others, as m DH confiscated them to put under the tree,

Edited by Beaches
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beaches said:

The Vanilla Blossom is awful IMO.  To me it smells like baby diapers.  Just horrible!  I read the reviews and only one said anything about baby powder.  All the others said how it was such a beautiful fragrance.  I hate baby powder, and this screams of it.  I have not smelled the others, as m DH confiscated them to put under the tree,

Omg ? I'm glad I passed on that one ? I really like the peony though & was so mad that the 

cucumber mint was SO :( 

when you get a chance let me 

know how you like the peony .

4 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Omg ? I'm glad I passed on that one ? I really like the peony though & was so mad that the 

cucumber mint was SO :( 

when you get a chance let me 

know how you like the peony .

That will be around Christmas:)  He told me anything I ordered during the month of December for my expensive hobby goes under the tree.  I literally snuck that one out of the box because it was the one I was most unsure of.  I should have followed my instincts.  I KNEW when I saw the one reviewer saying that she smelled baby powder it would have it, but I was swayed by all the other reviews. 

• Like 1