Bushwacked!!

Jcandleattic

LOL I'm tired, but got a ton of stuff done today. I made 5lbs of lotion yesterday, and then scented and bottled a bit of it today to add to some baskets that were ordered. Then I made 50lbs of candles, and 20lbs of CP. Now all I have to do is label the lotion and candles, actually make the baskets, Oh and I also made 8 individual M&P soaps for the baskets, since I didn't have cp made up in the scents requested. 

We also got both trees up (not decorated, but up) and a lot of household decorations up. Helped hub get the lights on the outside of the house, and did laundry. LOL As I said, I'm bushwhacked. I still need to fold clothes, and clean the bathrooms, but I'm gonna take a break before starting that. :)

What did y'all get done on this Thanksgiving weekend?? 

• Like 2

I feel so lazy after I read your posts lol ! I took my grandkids to target ? so they can give me Christmas ideas - bought 1 of them a new pair of tennis shoes 

BTW who knew a 7 year old shoes at Target cost so much . $27 seems high for Target IMO 

Oh well. So not much compared to you - you leave me speechless 

every time - your amazing ? 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

I feel so lazy after I read your posts lol ! I took my grandkids to target ? so they can give me Christmas ideas - bought 1 of them a new pair of tennis shoes 

BTW who knew a 7 year old shoes at Target cost so much . $27 seems high for Target IMO 

Oh well. So not much compared to you - you leave me speechless 

every time - your amazing ? 

Ahh, thank you Moonstar. 

Yes, Target has started getting expensive on kids stuff, including their shoes. I buy cheapies at Walmart or Payless for kids. 

• Like 1

Shew Jcandleattic! You were busy girl! Congrats on getting so much done. Moonstar...you are one brave woman to get out there and shop this weekend. :) I took Wednesday off so I could deep clean the house to get ready to cook our Thanksgiving dinner. Thursday am up and at tum @ 6am ...made 2 turkey breasts, mashed potatoes, gravy, homemade noodles, corn, pumpkin and chocolate pies, crispix mix, dill dip mix, fruit & dip, and punch and watched Hallmark Christmas movies. Friday decorated pine tree out back with blue lights and a star on top...watched Hallmark Christmas movies. Saturday decorated outside up front, made a candle order and watched Hallmark Christmas movies. Today hubby and I put our plants to bed for the Winter.....trimmed up the elephant ear plant that had dropped to the ground, trimmed the canna's , wheelbarrow-ed some pots around front to a more protected area so the perennials in them will hopefully grow again next year, mulched around trees and butterfly bushes, fed the wild birds and am now watching more Hallmark Christmas movies. :)  

• Like 4

I was lazy this weekend. I spent way too much money shopping online at Toysrus for the grandkids. But I'm done with them. Now to get other family members done. I made beard balms for my last Craftfair next weekend. I sold out of them last weekend. I still have to make more coffee scrubs and beard oil this week when I get my oils in. I got my Christmas tree and decor put up also but other than that, I spent the majority of the time on the couch watching movies. ?

Kelly