looking for a alternative to candles and melts

samirish

My main business is soap.  I have tried making candles and tarts in the past but just am not very good at it.  I would like to offer my customers items to scent their homes but would like to stay away from candles and tarts.  I have considered room and linen spray. Can someone suggest something that would go over well?  Im not sure many people use diffusers, does anyone know?

Thanks

16 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Smelly jelly ??? Never heard of that .

Everyone does them differently, but what I do, is buy the stuff that florists and/or gardeners use to hydrate their plants with, hydrate and scent them, then you can either just let them sit, or you can put them in a warmer and let the warmer evaporate the water/liquid and as it's doing that it will release scent. 

Not sure I'm explaining this right. When I get home, if I have time and remember, I will take a pic of what I use and try to explain better what I do. 

• Like 2

On 11/28/2016 at 9:29 PM, blacktieaffair said:

Dipped TP, Dipped Stuffed Animals, Aroma Beads, Dipped or Drizzled Pine Cones, Scented Salts, Room Spray, Linen Spray. 

Ditto above.

OH my gosh!!!!! Is this THE Blacktieaffair that used to live in Pigeon Forge and moved farther South???!!! OH my, if this is you...I have worried about you so much!!! How are YOU friend?? I'm sorry...I did not mean to hijack this thread...my apologies, but Wow...just had to ask...I am pleasantly surprised and shocked! Welcome back! :)

Edited by puma52