FO HELP!

JustaMoM1

Depends on the application (soap, lotion bath and body, candles...) and your definition of best.

this sounds evasive, but really, I'm not trying to be. Everyone has a different set of best vendors for very different reasons. 

Every supplier has winners and losers. Some people's winners are others biggest stinkers. 

There's a list of suppliers here - I need to look for the link.

ETA- here it is... 

Nature's Garden has a good solid reputation as being a candle and FO supplier. So I wouldn't worry about shopping there to test. It's not unusual for some FOs to work in your wax while others don't. It's just part of why we have to do so much R&D to find exactly what works. It's also why many of us use several different suppliers for FOs instead of one.

If you find ones you want to buy to try out I would go ahead and do it. Its the only way to be sure if that Fo works in your candle.:)

Edited by Candybee

Just thought I'd add some of the suppliers I shop for FOs for my candles: Peaks, Candles & Supplies, Candle Science, AH/RE, Backwoods, and Fragrance Buddy. I also compare prices and shipping expense before I order. But I also have to use what works in my candles so as you can see many factors come into play when choosing a FO.