A little tired, but... what I've gotten done

Jcandleattic

This is why I love the fall DST clock turn back... I've gotten 15 lbs of lotion cooling, waiting to be scented and bottled later, 100lbs masterbatch oils, and 12lbs masterbatch lye solution done, wrapping cured soap and fizzies done waiting for labels (first pic) and 5 lbs of fizzies made and in the mold until tomorrow (second pic) - and first load of laundry done. I need a nap. Lol but, it's only 12:30. Score!!!

Sorry about the crappy quality of the pics. They were taken with my phone and I don't know how to edit pics on my phone to make them look better... 

fizzies and soap.jpg

snowman fizzies.jpg

• Like 5

Awesome ! What scents are your bath fizzies ? You make lotion too - amazing ! What kind do you make ? Im in awe with you ! My energy is low from

being sick but much better from a few days ago. Unfortunately the rest of the gang here is sick + sleeping right now :( 

21 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Awesome ! What scents are your bath fizzies ? You make lotion too - amazing ! What kind do you make ? Im in awe with you ! My energy is low from

being sick but much better from a few days ago. Unfortunately the rest of the gang here is sick + sleeping right now :( 

Thank you and yes, I make lotion too. My lotion has shea, mango, cocoa butters, avocado, meadowfoamm and babassu oils. It's very skin-loving, and the only lotion I use now. 

The scent of these particular fizzies are a mix of pearberry and peppermint. Perfect for snowmen IMO. Once they harden, I'll paint them to give them character. 

I hope your household all feel better soon... 

• Like 1

You certainly are a busy bee! Nice fizzies!

So far the most I have masterbatched for oils is 28 lbs. For my main bath soap recipe that will make 8 batches or 144 soaps in a day. Once I start using up some of my 50 lb pails I will start masterbatching 50 lbs of oil at a time. So then all I have to do is open a pail and start scooping out oil!

Wanted to ask you about your shrink wrap. What do you use-- do you have a shrink wrap system? and I have been curious if you shrink wrap fizzies will that protect them in humid weather? that is one of the reasons I have not approached making fizzies because I thought they would turn to junk in our famous hot humid summer weather.

Thanks Candy. It was worth it. I had a great show this weekend. 

No shrink wrap system. I have an 8" Impulse sealer/cutter, and I get my shrink wrap from Paper mart  - 500 6x6 100 guage bags for like $8 or something like that. 

I think the shrink wrap would protect it from humidity, but I really do not know since we don't have humidity here, and I don't ship (yet)