Painted Christmas Tree Fizzy

Jcandleattic

It's a cookie/muffin type pan, and I just packed the mixture in the cavities very very tightly, let it sit overnight, then mixed my mica with alcohol and witch hazel and painted it. It was actually very easy. 

This are scented with Purely Peppermint by Peaks. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/16/2016 at 8:02 PM, Jcandleattic said:

It's a cookie/muffin type pan, and I just packed the mixture in the cavities very very tightly, let it sit overnight, then mixed my mica with alcohol and witch hazel and painted it. It was actually very easy. 

This are scented with Purely Peppermint by Peaks. 

I've always wanted to try a peppermint FO or EO in bath salts but was afraid the peppermint or scents similar would be tingly when soaking in water - in say your " private areas " lol ! Is this not true ? Your a pro with bath fizzies so you'd know best !

• 2 weeks later...

Ha Ha Jcandleattic peppermint EO can be tingly.  I made a loaf of Melt & Pour up a few years ago and not thinking used EO.  I wanted to use the good stuff.  My daughter found a bar of it that was left over in my stash and stole it.  Next think I know she said, mom, that soap made my who ha tingle, is it supposed to do that?"  I about died first from laughter then mortification because I had sold all the rest.  Good to know about using the FO over the EO.