Tart Swap....hurry and Join in TODAY

debratant

Hello everyone!  Today is the cutoff to join in on the Tart/Melt swap.  Go to the swap circle forum and sign up!  C'mon don't be shy!

This is my FIRST swap.....so anyone who is a scaredy pants....come join in with me so I'm not the only swap newbie!

Im in for sure but Im unclear of what Im to do once I make them - sorry for the dumb question, Ive never done this before. So when we make them 

we mail them to you and then you randomly mail them to others who are participating ? What about postage cost - Im sure Im making this more 

complictaed that it needs to me - 

Basically, you make enough tarts for all the participants. When you receive the box back from me, it will contain every participants products. Everyone will get the same items in their box. I will determine what size USPS Priority Box I will need to use to fit all the tarts in.  Once determined, I will notify all of you with my PayPal address and you can send the postage via PayPal.  Once I receive payment I will mail the box to you .

Moonstar...it really is pretty simple!  Maybe go back and read the instructions at the beginning of the thread in the Swap Forum ?  If you still have questions, please ask!