If you experience problems with the board, please help me find your post

TallTayl

I have stumbled over a couple of posts in various areas where people have said they are having problems posting. Please, if you have trouble, PM me so I can see your issue and investigate it to get it resolved right away. I don't read every thread, every post and may not see your plea.

it helps if I know:

-your browser (internet explorer, Firefox, chrome, etc) and the version you are using.

- what type of device (pc, laptop, Ipad, smartphone)

- the operating system (mac or windows)

-the problem you are having

the forum software requires updates periodically to fix security security and other issues. There's nothing I can do about that. If the updates harm performance of the forum I have to report them to the forum provider. They ask all of the questions above. 

• TallTayl pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

I want to research a thread that I started some time back regarding the use of CBD oil in lotions and I can not seem to find a way to do that...but this has only come about in the last couple of hours so, please tell me if I'm experiencing the onset of dementia or have just lost my way  :-)

8 minutes ago, Pam W said:

I want to research a thread that I started some time back regarding the use of CBD oil in lotions and I can not seem to find a way to do that...but this has only come about in the last couple of hours so, please tell me if I'm experiencing the onset of dementia or have just lost my way  🙂