Wax Melts In BackWoods Lemon Creampuff

Moonstar

I made a test batch of some wax melts and I am in love ! I decided to try some of the Eco Pillar blend mixed with some beeswax I had forgotten about.

I resisted the temptation of putting in some paraffin + the FO i used was Backwoods Lemon Creampuff - OMG it smells absolutely delicious. Ill test them

in my burner in about a week + repost what I think about the HT. I read somewhere that adding beeswax to a blend helps tremendously, so we shall see.

On a side note the beeswax pellets was a sample bad from WSP and the weight on the bag read 2 oz - well, when I added it to my pot thats not what my 

scale read. It weighed 1.1 oz - thats 50% less that the advertised weight . Am I doing something wrong. It didn't cost much but geez I feel jipped. To me

it looks as the weight included the bag - I didn't think that was allowed ??? Anyways, Im hoping for a great HT - just love the scent of this oil + in the wax.

Its somewhat similar to Fillmore Lemon Biscotti but sorta different. I also got the Pumpkin Cornbread - its just not me but it is a nice FO so I'll probably 

put that up for sale - I have 8 ounces of it. I wish I bought a pound of the Lemon Creampuff instead of 2 8 oz bottles of Honeyed Gingerbread + the 

cornbread :( I also tested WSP Frasier Fir in a room spray .... so, so good + lasted for quite a bit of time once sprayed in the room. I used WSP spray 

base but Im going to try the room spray base from Elements since Ill be placing an order for their Citrus Balsam.