Weekend Plans - got any?

Jcandleattic

For me it will be taking inventory after my show last weekend, and then I'll be planning and making my holiday soaps for my Nov and Dec shows. After that if I have time, more bath fizzies and lotions. I really need to get some lotions made. I may need to buy new fresh oils though, so an inventory of those will be conducted as well. 

Other than that, mostly just deep cleaning my house for an annual memorial party I hold every year in honor of my brother. It's fast approaching and I have a crap-ton of cleaning to do. LOL 

What about everyone else? What are y'all up too? 

• Like 1

Just finishing up packaging on a few things. I'm going to Arkansas to see my family on Tuesday. We are going to a huge Craftfair at War Eagle Mill. It's kind of a yearly thing for us. A soap shop in Fort Smith wants to talk to me about selling my soaps. Apparently they are so busy making bath bombs, serums, lotions, creams and other stuff, they don't have time to make soap. So, I'll see what her ideas are and go from there. 

Kelly

• Like 1

My inventory is done, I have some fresh cured soaps to wrap and label and get things ready for next weekend's county wide Potter's Tour.  I have sold soap dishes and soap through the studio I work out of in years past but this year I'm an official Guest Potter with a spot on the website and space with my pieces.  I'm totally nervous. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chefmom said:

My inventory is done, I have some fresh cured soaps to wrap and label and get things ready for next weekend's county wide Potter's Tour.  I have sold soap dishes and soap through the studio I work out of in years past but this year I'm an official Guest Potter with a spot on the website and space with my pieces.  I'm totally nervous. 

You'll do great! That's some great exposure, sounds like. Good for you! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KrazeKelly said:

Just finishing up packaging on a few things. I'm going to Arkansas to see my family on Tuesday. We are going to a huge Craftfair at War Eagle Mill. It's kind of a yearly thing for us. A soap shop in Fort Smith wants to talk to me about selling my soaps. Apparently they are so busy making bath bombs, serums, lotions, creams and other stuff, they don't have time to make soap. So, I'll see what her ideas are and go from there. 

Kelly

Good luck! 

• Like 1

I am relabeling a couple of shop worn label things. And I organized my apothecary, Chinese students of Traditional Chinese Medicine asked for pics of my apothecary to see the different between herbalist in China and herbalism in the US.

And I'm working on not FREEEEEEEEZING.

I got all my soaps packaged and labeled. Will irk in adding to the webstore tomorrow or after my husband gets off the computer and goes to bed ?  I finally figured out how to package the square brine bars. Is it too cheesy?? They are really a beautiful color the photo does not do them justice. 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KrazeKelly said:

I got all my soaps packaged and labeled. Will irk in adding to the webstore tomorrow or after my husband gets off the computer and goes to bed ?  I finally figured out how to package the square brine bars. Is it too cheesy?? They are really a beautiful color the photo does not do them justice. 

Not cheesy at all. I love them! I love the name. I too am a "namer" and try (emphasize on "try") to give them all clever names. 

• Like 1