Learning Center

WanderlustSoaps

Hi all, was wondering, am I missing something.  After lurking on the forums for a while and then finally joining I clicked to mark the entire site as read so I could more easily see when new posts had been made.  My question is about the tutorial and classroom subforums, these were marked as read and they keep showing that there are new posts in allsubforums of the learning center however I always get "The page you want does not exist" error in the two subforums I mentioned the candle one takes me to Candle Tech.  Is this normal?  Why do they keep turning blue as if there are new posts?  Any help is welcome, thank you.

Ken

• Like 1

Hi Ken,

the the fastest way to see things you have not read in a tidy little list is by using the "Unread Content" link just below the "Search" area on the top right corner of the home page. That feature is only available for those who are logged in to CraftServer, not to guests since the forum will not know who you are to show you your unread content. 

Thenactivity tab tab also have a few custom view options tied to your login information. Content I started is a fun one. The unread content option is there also.

Not sure why the forum is displaying those items as unread to you. The forum will be undergoing a little reorganization in the coming weeks to (hopefully) simplify finding things you are most interested in and provide a cleaner, more compact view.

thanks for joining! We're happy to have you :)