Melting point, and making melts in the Summer

WaxAttacks

I have researched and read so many different things about what a tart's melting point should be. I've seen between 128 and  132. In my testing I have noticed a softer tart with a lower melting point seems to last longer. Of course with summertime and higher temps here, I'm wondering if I should change my recipe to a higher melting point? Do you alter your recipe during the warmer months? Also, what is the melting point of your tarts or what do you believe it should be? TIA! 

• 1 month later...

I personally like a tart made with a harder wax like 4625 and maybe mix a little 4630 in there with it. I don't like the smears that a soft wax makes on cellophane bags. I've made tarts with just 4625 and it has  a high melting point and I've never had any problem getting them to melt in my warmers. 

Are you doing outside craft shows and want to keep your product from melting? I've done craft shows here in Texas in October and December and it's still apt to be hot so I think I'm going to settle with inside only if I do any more! LOL!