EAP Innovations? and !

GailC

I was doing a google search yesterday to try to find the cheapest deal on my GW444 soy wax and found EAP Innovations.  Wow!  Their price was the cheapest I've found ever.  I ordered a case yesterday....and it came today! FedEx from Pennsylvania to Indiana.  

That was the ! part; now for the ? part.  :)

Have any of you ever tried their fragrance oils?  I was so impressed with their price on wax and their quick delivery that I would like to try their FO's.  But in 6+ years of candle making, I've never heard of them, and have never seen their name mentioned on this board.  

Just wondering if they are one of those 'best kept secrets'.  :)

I have bought glassware from them. Good service. And you're right on the wax prices! Cheapest C3 plus freight around-beating Fillmore by a good bit.

Have not tried their FO though, i have enough fragrance suppliers :-/

I have enough fragrance suppliers too, but that's never stopped me yet.  :)  I just added Tennessee Candles to my supplier list this week.  Darn Black Friday sales.  :)

I haven't tried them but just had to comment on the fo suppliers.  I made up my mind a while back to stick with a handful of suppliers...then little by little some of my fo's were discontinued  or the co closed which

forced me to look elsewhere.  In doing so I purchased from a few new suppliers and added some new scents that they carried (you know we have to make that shipping cost worth while).

Some of the new scents have turned out to be my top sellers.  Now I'm more willing to try new places but trying to take my time so I'm not backed up with 50 untested fo's.  I'm bad and hate 1 oz samples

so I always go for at least 4 oz and sometimes they are duds.

Please let us know if you try them and how they worked out for you as I use C3 as well.  I have checked for wax from them before and they are cheapest but shipping to me raises it above what I can get it

for here in CA

Edited by kandlekrazy

I've always bought my jars from them, best prices around and quick shipping.  I've tried their FO's in the past, but never really found anything outstanding or as strong as I like them....just meh!

Thanks Chris.  I already have some 'just meh' FO's.  I don't need any more.   Even if they are a great deal.  :)  But there Mint Chocolate Brulee for an awesome price sure is tempting!

Thanks Chris.  I already have some 'just meh' FO's.  I don't need any more.   Even if they are a great deal.   :)  But there Mint Chocolate Brulee for an awesome price sure is tempting!

If you have a peppermint, a chocolate & a buttercream or good vanilla, mix your own and save some money LOL!!

• Like 2