Fragrance Buddy

Shar

I plan on placing an order with FB this weekend. They have more new Lush Dupes I want for soaping, but also looking for strong throwers in wax. I'm considering these so far:

Blueberry Cobbler

Cinnamon Broom

Mulberry

How's Cinnamon Buns? Does it compare to CS?

Any great pumpkin scents?

I love their vanilla pumpkin marshmallow, pumpkin spiced cheesecake, pumpkin sugared doughnut, spiced pumpkin cider, sweet cinnamon pumpkin and cranberry pumpkin. I've used  pumpkin pie perfection and it's good too but I like pumpkin pie from CS better. I didn't like pumpkin sugar cookie at all. It has a funny smell to my nose.

Their mulberry is wonderful!  

• Like 1

Thanks Belinda! All of those sound wonderful! I have Cajun's mulberry madness and love it, but noticed FB's mulberry has great reviews as well.

Hi Shar and Belinda! :) I have both FB AND Cajun Mulberry also and you know me..... I did a blend this year 50/50 of each of them. SMELLS WONDERFUL! :) These two HAVE to be the best Mulberries out there! :)

Edited by puma52
  • Like 3

Hi Shar and Belinda! :) I have both FB AND Cajun Mulberry also and you know me..... I did a blend this year 50/50 of each of them. SMELLS WONDERFUL! :) These two HAVE to be the best Mulberries out there! :)

I love Cajun's mulberry, and it's such a great thrower! On my last Cajun's order I got Creme Brulee too, and it's another favorite!

• Like 2

I'm like Puma and have both mulberry FO's LOL! I like the one from Cajun's (love their cream brûlée as well) and the one from FB. I honestly can't say that I like one over the other. I guess it depends on who you're ordering from. I also like Cajun's Christmas mulberry. It has a hint of pine in it. 

Honestly, you can't go wrong with either one!

Puma I may just have to try your blend! Sounds interesting  :)

• Like 3