Saveon Scents

Trappeur

I found the oil I was looking at in Saveon Scents.  I'm looking for a dupe of Paul Sebastian.

Well I have never ordered from them and I know lots here do.  You have to pickout what quality you want; either the cheapest called Sos, or Ultra or Extreme.  What do you all usually do?

I also found the fragrance at Midwest Sea Salt Co....which I have never heard of.

I also found it at Nonon Corp .....another I never head of.

These are the only places.

Could sure need advice!

Thanks.

Trappeur

I have tried a few oils years ago and extreme is the way to go for good throw and they were good throwers in melts....whatever you do I advise you to not buy the bluegrass....I couldn't get that stench out of my house for weeks! It was worse than rank perfume 100 times stronger

• 2 months later...

I've had a very bad experience with Save On Scents. They are local to me and was amazed at their wide selection. My first order was over $500 worth of 1 oz. samples in the extreme concentration and then hundreds of dollars in subsequent orders. Needless to say I have tested an extensive amount of their oils. While I will say most were top-notch and worked well, some are so rancid and not true to their name whatsoever. I used their Lady Million which is a dupe of Paco Rabanne's Lady Million and fell in love. So I only ordered an 8 ounce bottle, due to high cost, and used it and sold out immediately. My customers were hooked so I ordered another 8 ounce bottle but noticed something was off.  I still used it and hoped no one would notice. I received two complaints but that was low considering how many I sold. Then I ordered another 8 ounce bottle and it was completely off. So I sent it back and received a replacement two weeks later and it was still off so I called again and they couldn't understand why it wasn't right as they claimed it was made the same way as the first batch I received. So I told them I had a small amount left of the original batch they sent me and they asked for me to send it to them so they could further analyze why I was saying the scent was not the same. So I begrudgingly sent them the last bit of the original formula along with the replacement oil that they sent. After another week they finally called back and told me they could definitely notice the difference between the oils and they had the perfumer in trying to dupe their own scent that somehow they messed up along the way. So they called me a couple of days later to say they made a replacement batch that they duped from my oil. I received the oil and it was still not right. I have given up with them.  

Well, I'll say that is impressive that they attended to this matter and admitted somewhere along the line they messed up somewhere.  I'll give them credit for that......you don't hear things like that too often and the fact they tried to duplicate.  I would call them and thank them for what they have done so far and tell them it still is not right and  see what they will do.  What else can you do?

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur