CKM44

First M&P today

My mother has been making tarts and candles for awhile now and today she showed me how to make M&P soap and then sent me home with some goat milk, scent and mica.  What fun! I have been on Brambelberry all night watching videos.  I ended up making some and I think they turned out ok for my first time especially since I am not a crafty person. I am excited to get some molds and other colors.

post-15021-0-83530900-1439705504_thumb.j

post-15021-0-63052100-1439705545_thumb.j

Cheryl I'm so glad you are part of this forum now.  All of these people are great and so helpfull!  

Love

Mom

ok today went to the craft store ;)  bought a couple molds but I think best to find them online. I am starting to experiment with color, swirling, layering etc.  I will probably end up with more soap supplies than cooking supplies!!  Thanks for the comments!! This is fun!

I have been a tart hobbyist for a while now and I'm wanting to step up my game with candles and soaps! I feel like I know all these posters as I read this forum religiously lol thanks y'all for the awesome advice! 

-Mika

Great job on the soapies! It is a lot of fun and very addictive. But the best part of making your own soap is being able to use it. Don't forget to check out the M&P recipe thread. Lots of good recipe ideas for making all sorts of soap.