What jar is this?

Does anyone know what jar this is?  I have been looking and looking for this jar to order as I just love the way it burns and know what wicks fit it and burn beautiful.  I've been testing the 2 jars I have like this for quite some time and I just can't find what style they are.  The jar is 4" wide exactly and the interior dimention is 3 3/4".  It is 3" tall.

Appreciate any help.

CIMG3429_1.jpg

CIMG3432.jpg

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur

I think if you look in the Libby collection , you'll find something very similar to what you pictured. The Jarstore.com carries a decent collection, here's a picture . Hope this helps.

post-7552-0-68882700-1438541396.jpg

I thought it looked like an anchor hocking jar and bingo!  anchorhocking.com/prodd_4594_cat_95_toddler.html

Well now that I look at it again - maybe not

edit for spelling!

Edited by ChrisR

I think if you look in the Libby collection , you'll find something very similar to what you pictured. The Jarstore.com carries a decent collection, here's a picture . Hope this helps.

Thanks Awni....I did go to the jar store and saw that same jar....It's the closest one but not the jar.....I'll still hunt around...

Trappeur

I thought it looked like an anchor hocking jar and bingo!  anchorhocking.com/prodd_4594_cat_95_toddler.html

Well now that I look at it again - maybe not

edit for spelling!

Well, I think that is the jar too.....I think...but it only comes in a smaller size...so I guess not....dang...

Trappeur