Finally feel well enough to do something

Jcandleattic

So I WILL be making soap this weekend, even if it is just one batch. :) 

Ever since I made up all that masterbatch, and then split it out into 7 smaller ready to go batches, I have not been able to do anything. :( 

However, I have something in mind, and I hope it works out, but am not sure. Gonna do it anyway and see. 

Also have to finish "masterbatching" my oil/micas into the squeeze bottles. it's working out better than expected, but I haven't used any to see if it's gonna work out in the long run. Will try that out this weekend as well. 

I'm also waiting for some Vanulay molds to come in. I probably can't do much with those until next weekend but I might get lucky. 

Also, am going to finally clean this house from top to bottom. That will probably take ALL day tomorrow, but come hell or highwater IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. lol 

What about y'all? What is everyone else up too? 

It's nice to hear you are feeling better. I'm in the process of making soap as I type this, I'm waiting for my oils to cool down. I let them get too hot so now I have to wait. I hate when I do that:(  I'm trying to use up the oils I masterbatched over a month ago, so hopefully I will use it up this weekend.