Labels for tins

Trappeur

I was wondering how most do their labels for tins.....

Do you do a label (round) for the top and then another label on the tin?

Do you think it would look funny just doing a label on the tin itself and none on the top?  And for the ones that do a label on the front of the tin, do you think it looks better with a wrap around label or just a label on the front?

Thanks,

Trappeur

I don't do them anymore but when I did I labeled the tin and not the top with a clear address label, then I found some silver labels that I really liked on the tins.  I used the 4 oz and 8 oz deep tins.

I can't find any pics guess they were on my old computer and I didn't tsf since not making anymore.

Guest OldGlory

I like the side labels but my clients have asked for either the top or side label. If you label the top only, and the top gets discarded, you might forget who you bought from (or where) and what the actual name of the fragrance is.

My new tins have side labels.

If i had to put only one, it would be on the packaging closest to the actual product. In this case on the tin itself.

How many times have i purchased two or more of the same tin type candles and only the top was labeled. I pulled the tops to sniff and could not remember which top went with which candle!

• Like 1

Guest OldGlory

Here's a new side label I'm using.

(blacked out name on left side of label)

post-9734-0-87916600-1435247847_thumb.jp

Edited by OldGlory

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Ubure &CB. It took years, but the whole line up finally has a cohesive look right down to labels. They are really jumping out for attention at the Big Faire this year without being in-your-face.

Every scent has a description or story written on the label. It's kind of fun to hear my words being read aloud by patrons to others :D

Edited by TallTayl

TallTayl, I love the smell of Dragon's Blood and your label is definately inviting the customer to take a sniff! I would buy that candle!

Edited by MLG