Crystal Candles I Made

Hello everyone.  I thought I would share some pictures of some new candles I made.  I don't do anything special like everyone here does but just pour candles but I so love it.

Here are my latest candles I've made from my mother's collection of crystal she collected her whole life and that I can really appreciate instead of being stuck behind doors in a cabinet.

Now this crystal bowl is 7" wide x 4 1/2" tall.  I wound up going with 4 cd8 wicks and did in my favorite "vanilla voodoo"

CIMG3089.jpg

Another view:

CIMG3078.jpg

Another view:

CIMG3071.jpg

I'm burning this now.  It's also almost 7" wide too and I use 3 cd7 wicks ....another vanilla voodoo

CIMG3099.jpg

Here is the red top I ordered from Fillmore for my apple orchard presentation I did.  I was very happy with it.

74e4c49e-5b6f-4627-85ba-b0b503e8f377.jpg

And this little 5 week almost 6 week old baby would love to find her forever home.  I have her all litter box trained and she is just a doll.....well, I think she is a she....I'll need to check that out. lol  She has 3 other brother and sisters who are just as beautiful as her and I'll put some pictures up.

CIMG3074.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.

Trappeur

• Like 4

Guest OldGlory

Don't kid yourself. Your work is very special. Those crystal bowls are stunning! Jo Malone, move OVER!

What a neat idea to use crystal! How pretty. I'd love one of your kittens too, but sadly, we can never have one as my husband is allergic. 

Hello Gsmakinsoap.  I do love using crystal I have to say.  And as we know crystal is very heavy and thick and they burn awesome.  They are just so pretty all the crystal with the lighting going and looking at all the beautiful facets shimmer as the candle burns.

Thankyou for the compliment.

Trappeur

I always love the candles you make in those beautiful crystal containers. Just awesome! The orchard candle with the red lid came out great. Its a perfect lid choice. Really makes the label pop! and your candles unique and stand out!

Kitty is adorable. Would love to see pics of all of them together. Hopefully they will be adopted soon to forever homes. You gonna teach them to sit at the table too? LOL

Edited by Candybee

I always love the candles you make in those beautiful crystal containers. Just awesome! The orchard candle with the red lid came out great. Its a perfect lid choice. Really makes the label pop! and your candles unique and stand out!

Kitty is adorable. Would love to see pics of all of them together. Hopefully they will be adopted soon to forever homes. You gonna teach them to sit at the table too? LOL

Aah;hhh....thankyou Candybee.....lol...you remember my picture with them sitting at the table.....that is funny....lol

Trappeur

• 1 month later...

Your candles are beautiful.  I do the same thing for Christmas Gifts.  I look all year for some really old crystal containers and I fill with soy wax and give to my sisters and friends at Christmas.  They love them.