Forgot which wick I used :-(

I'm currently testing CS Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper. (Majorly strong FYI) So in my notes I put down I'm using 2- CD7 but the sticker on the bottom that I also right info on says CD6. Is there a way to tell which wick it is after it's been burned? Or will I need to start over? Any help is appreciated :-)

You should probably just start over. I don't know if there's a way to tell after it's been burned.

I only write in marker on a piece of masking tape the wick/size and tape it to the bottom of the container. That way there is no confusion by having it in 2 separate places. Once I know which wicking is correct, THEN I put it in my notebook as the wick to use for that combo of wax, container, fo, and only then. 

I'm not at the shop right now so I can't look at the specific wicks. The stats I have for them don't suggest the difference would be super obvious. If you can salvage even a small length of unburned wick and compare with any wax coating melted off, maybe you can at least improve your chances of picking the right size to re-test. If it's totally burned, you're probably screwed, but otherwise give it a shot. Sometimes you can even unravel and count the threads.

Ive bought a micrometer that I use to give me a ROUGH idea on sizes, thought ive not tried on these wax sizes. Definately worth having around.

I lightly melt the wax off of the two wicks and measure. Sometimes one will show slightly bigger than the other.

Its no exact science but it helps make guesstimates