Party and multi-candle molds?

Hello everyone!

I'm starting to get into candlemaking, and I'm in the process of gathering up supplies and studying for my first go. I wanted to ask a couple of questions, though:

1. When I get the hang of this, I'd like to be able to make more than one candle at a time. I realize that I could just buy multiple single molds, but it seems that there should be tray-molds that would let you make more than one candle at a time. I'm sure these exist, but I don't know the lingo well enough to search for them, I think, because I can't find them. Any ideas where I could find something like this?

2. On that note, does anyone know where I could find small, emergency-candle sized molds? I've looked under several different names - chime candles, bell, shabbat, emergency, etc. - but can't seem to find them anywhere, either.

Sorry about this, but I think I'm too much of a newb to know exactly how to look for what I'm wanting... any help would be greatly appreciated.

What size candle are you looking for, you can get tray type for tealights and tapers. I think votive also but your bigger candles it is single molds. The bigger candle you need the air around them for cooling so tray mold do not work well.

Emergency candles well we go by diameter and height not the name of the candle. Emergency candles I think you will have to go to silicone molds if you want them to look like the ones in the stores.

• Like 1