Cinnamon bun

joym

I need to find a new supplier for a cinnamon bun fragrance, and also need to place an order with both NG & BCN.

Does anyone have any recommendations from either of these?  I will be using the fo in both candles & potpourri.

Sorry I forgot to mention my current supplier, which is Chemessence.   The only fo I've been using from them recently is the Cinnamon Buns - shipping has gotten so expensive I want to reduce the number of suppliers I use.  I use both paraffin and parasoy.

thanks for the BCN recommendation - any others?

I've been testing Rustic Essentuals Cinnabon in Golden 415 and love the scent.  Not getting the throw I want with 10% oil so going to up it.  I'm seeing recommendations of 6% all the way to 2 ounces/pound for 415 from various companies who sell it.  Would you go that high? Two ounces/pound?

Goldie

I usually don't like to go over 6% in my pillar & jars, due to increased cost & smoking;  I do use 8-10% in melts.  I do order from Rustic Esscentuals from time to time; will ask for a sample of their cinnabon next time I order.

I've never used ICS - will check to see if they have other fragrances/items I might use.

Thanks for the recommendations.

I cannot get CS cinnamon bun to burn in 415...it's my favorite cinnamon bun FO EVER and it will not work no matter the percentage or wick I have tried

Is it burning for you just not throwing? What wicks are you using because all mine just snuff right out within 10 minutes

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I've been testing Rustic Essentuals Cinnabon in Golden 415 and love the scent.  Not getting the throw I want with 10% oil so going to up it.  I'm seeing recommendations of 6% all the way to 2 ounces/pound for 415 from various companies who sell it.  Would you go that high? Two ounces/pound?

Goldie

Well I upped my wick to Premier 785 and am getting a much better throw.  May back down to 780 as jar is getting a bit hot on top.  Next test batch, I will try adjusting the oil up a bit with the 780.  

• 5 weeks later...

Goldie

Just wanted to revise this post. I was not using 10%. It was 6.25%.

GoldieMN

Sorry I just realized you were not using CS- but if you donamdnit works let me know! Lol

Moonshine-- I use crystal palm and glow palm waxes and CSN wicks from CS. CS Cinnamon bun is so strong I generally use it as a mixer but straight, wow! Customers love it.