Does Pink Sugar sell for you?

blt212

I call it Pink Sugar Type as well.  I used to use ICS but now I use NG's....I think they smell identical....I also have CS's sample and it smells the same.

Here's my description....maybe I need to change it up...Most of what I've sold has been for baby showers.

Cotton Candy, vanilla and caramel with bergamot, orange citrus and touches of strawberry and plum.

• Like 1

Nursenancy....do you use in candles?  I don't sell much Patchouli either, maybe I should mix the two and call it Pink Patchouli  :)

I do candles, lotion, roll-on, soap - it sells well.  I guess the most popular items are soap and votives, but those are my best selling items all around

I use it straight and as a mixer, call it pink sugar type (when it's straight - in a mix I change the name) and it sells great for me in candles, lotion, and soap (I use a stabilizer to avoid the discoloration - and it works well) 

I use Peaks version. 

• 1 month later...

My household LOVES this scent, but it does not sell well for me in candles. My sales consist mostly of bakery type scents in my area, so added it to sugar cookie and call it frosted sugar cookie. It sells because sugar cookie sells, not because of the added PS though. Maybe it's because I don't pour it that much, but I adore this scent!