Sugar Cookie Royale

puma52

I know that there have been a lot of people on here looking for a replacement. I have only smelled the Sugar Cookie Royale scent, but I have never forgotten what it smelled like...who could ever forget it? It was the bomb!  I think we now have a wonderful replacement! Try Tennessee Candle Supplies sugar cookie. Oh my goodness so rich, buttery and smells just like the SCR, except better! :) If this throws as good as it smells, this will be a best-seller for me! Thanks Tennessee Candle Supply! :)

• Like 1

I never put the Sugar Cookie Royale in wax, Chanderwicks let me smell hers one day. Oh my...I will never forget it! It just has that rich , buttery scent that is like nothing else I have ever smelled. I got the 1 oz Sugar Cookie in today along with the Vanilla. Tomorrow, I am ordering a 16 oz bottle of both. Right now  I am getting everything ordered in for a major candle/B&B making weekend. I hope to have everything I need to crank this up in about 3 wks. When I make this scent, I will be glad to let you all know how it smells, but I tell ya...it is strong and it smells just like the SCR I smelled that Chanderwicks had except richer. It smells that good! :)

Edited by puma52
  • Like 1