Fun with soap stamps

Candybee

I just got some new soap stamps. I used to have a logo soap stamp for my old company. But since I renamed it I needed new ones. I just decided to go ahead and get some without a logo. Here are 2 I got and played with today.

Trying some with and without glitter. I kind of like without the glitter or just a little bit on some. I have learned if I am gonna use glitter I have to use sparingly as a lot goes a long way. Also, I need color coordinated glitter for different soap colors. The silver does not go with the pink. I think gold would look better but just testing stuff out today.

Tell which ones you like.

post-2172-0-64162300-1427404435_thumb.jp

post-2172-0-26706200-1427404464_thumb.jp

post-2172-0-72835500-1427404495_thumb.jp

post-2172-0-17078800-1427404524_thumb.jp

post-2172-0-23308200-1427404544_thumb.jp

Sorry-- I should have been more specific. I was asking more with or without glitter. I dipped the stamp in silver glitter for some of the soaps and others without any glitter. Still some others with a minimalist amount of glitter.  I love both stamps. Just trying to get others perspective on the glitter. Thanks!

I like them both, but I'm with you and like the one without glitter a bit better. 

Oh and try iridescent glitter. It goes with everything, because it's clearish, it picks up the colors around it. 

I have about 13 different glitter colors and end up using the iridescent more than anything else. 

• Like 1

I have some iridescent glitter and was thinking of trying that. Its finer than the silver so it should maybe work better. But I want it in gold too. So it looks to me like the olive soap looks better without the glitter and the windy tree looks good both with and without. so now all I have to do is find the right glitter!

Thanks all! You helped me make up my mind!

Wow, those stamped soaps are just very classy and upscale.  I love love the stamp "olive soap".   As far as the glitter goes,,,,,hmmmm, they both are beautiful with or without.  You can't miss with either one in my opinion.  I happen to love the glitter ones as the soaps I've bought here off the board pretty much most of them had the glitter as that is what made me buy them in the first place when I saw the pictures.....No matter what you choose, it will be beautiful.  So if you want a choice.......aaahhhhh....eeney meeney miney mo..........ok, glitter!

Trappeur :) 

• Like 1