Order from Tennessee Candle Supplies

puma52

This is my first order from TSC. My reason for ordering was because these folks had some awesome reviews from the Craftserver folks (Thanks to all!) and because I wanted to find some wonderful and new unique scents to offer in both B&B and Candles.....I was NOT disappointed.  I have spoken with Brent and Kimberly and they are wonderful folks to talk to and order from. I will DEFINITELY be ordering from them again. Here is my OO the bottle sniff review of the scents I ordered..

Vanilla Bean Noel Type - Creamy, vanilla bean w/touch of caramel! Yumm!

Pumpkin Pecan Waffle (BBW) type - OH MY!!! A wonderful rich, sweet bakery scent!

Nehi Grape Type- This is nice! I smell the fizz in this one! Grapy and bubbly!

Under the Tree - I smell evergreen and wood notes...I like!

Dried Apple Wreath - This smells sooooo good.....apples and I swear a nice wood note.

Watermelon - Does not smell like the candy...smells like juicy watermelon. 

Tangerine Dream - Smells like a juicy tangerine! This will be wonderful for the Spring/ Summer! I envision scrubs and lotion and soap!

Lemon Chiffon Pie- Lemony, sweet with a touch of crust! yummy!

Spicy Apples & Peaches - Like everyone else on here says....get this one

Spiced Clove - Smells like clove to me. :)

Cherry Pipe Tobacco - This is nice... I smell sweet cherry and pipe tobacco. This could definitely be called Santa's Pipe.

Almond Pear Honey - Lotion, shampoo, whipped shaving cream, sugar scrub, soap...yep! Perfect fragrance of a just perfect scent to use for on the body product Sweet pear, honey and a touch a almond.

Brown Sugar Honey - OH my!!!  Suggested use same as almond pear honey!!! Sweet, sugary and honey. Wonderful!

Honeysuckle Passion - Coconut, pineapple and honeysuckle.....a beautiful twist on the floral! :)

Winter Candy Apple - I had never bought this scent before, but I like!! This would be awesome for foaming hand soap, lotion etc!

Sweet Coconut - Yup! This is a nice true scent of coconut. Will be great in all applications.

Love Spell (Type) - This is a beautiful scent!

Fruit Loops - Wow!!! Open up a new box of fruit loops and take a whiff! This it it!!

True Lavender - Soap! :)

Pina Colada - In EVERYTHING! Smells wonderful! 

Peach Magnolia Raspberry - I will be adding some peach to this one...needs just a tad more of peach to me. It will be a nice new offering to my customers.

Buttercream - Rich and creamy. I definitely think this would sell great in body products. Smells wonderful and will be a great mixer and I think would sell great by itself.

Cinnamon Broom - This smells wonderful! A definite must have like everyone else here said.

This Old House - I smell apple cider and bakery scents. It smells really different, but i like it.

Chocolate Nut Brownie - This is WONDERFUL!! Chocolatey divine!

Pomegranate - A very nice fruity scent.

Lilac - THIS IS A TRUE LILAC! Wonderful and exact!

Cinnamon Stick - As same as the name

Hansel & Gretel's House - This is nice a spicy, very Fall smelling scent. Really like!

Spiced Cranberry - This is awesome! A wonderful spicy cranberry that will be replacing my current one. Let me tell ya.....this WILL be a best-seller for Fall/Christmas time! Wonderful!

Amish Harvest - Another winner for Fall!

• Like 2

Thank you for the review Puma52! I've tried a few on our list but you've given me a few more choices! Like I NEEDED that! LOL!

Hi Belinda!

I am really excited to make some goodies with these very soon! I think these will sell really well. :) Go for it girl! :)

• Like 1

Wow!! You went to town Puma!!! If I may add...Raspberry Mousse and Blueberry Cobbler are to die for...I'm burning them right now! :)

Hi Oceangazer1,

Yeah, I guess I went a little crazy, but they ALL sounded so good! :) My Raspberry Mousse is on it's way....I need to try the Blueberry Cobbler too....ackkk so many great scents! What's a girl to do? :)

• Like 1

Just got in today:

Sugar Cookie.... OH MY!!! LOVE!!! I have smelled the Sugar Cookie Royale that everyone has talked about here at Craftserver..... that they wished there was someone who could replace it.....I have found the perfect replacement! I swear this is even better than than the Sugar Cookie Royale! It is rich and so buttery and wow........ I am no longer looking for an awesome sugar cookie....I am done! :)

Vanilla - A wonderful vanilla. Rich and creamy! Perfect by itself and also would be an awesome blender.

Edited by puma52
  • Like 2

That Buttercream smells wonderful Faerywren and I have seen where you have posted about it before....WHY did I not listen to you and the others on the board here before??!! :)  I am replacing A LOT of my scents that I had purchased with other companies with Tennessee Candle Supplies. I still love Peaks, Cajun Candles, Candle Science, ICS and NG for other scents that I carry....they have some irreplaceable scents that I think ...well sometimes if you have found an awesome scent, you just leave it alone and keep buying from whom you purchased. I live in Tennessee, so it is good for me to purchase closer to home if I can and I love supporting our local suppliers too (Thanks Aztec!). I am sure that these scents will satisfy my customers expectations on what scents should smell like and I love it when you can get some really different scents that the customers can get no where else.  :)

• Like 1

Well girl.......you better get busy as we would like your reviews daily.....about 5 every day! lol  Please hurry as I want to order from them and want to wait to hear your reviews! lol

Trappeur

Ha!! When I get out to the Candle Cave to get things going for the year, my family will never see me, but I will be SO in creation heaven! :)

• Like 1

Sounds like you got enough to keep you testing for months! Seriously, your descriptions are very helpful. I really don't need another supplier but in light of CS shipping problems I am seriously considering switching suppliers for my candles.

Oh Candybee! Their scents are wonderful! Like everyone says on here, they do not need another supplier, but oh my....people will REALLY miss out if they do not try them out. I would be absolutely shocked.... and I mean shocked if anyone was disappointed about purchasing from them! :)

Just ordered 16 oz bottles of Vanilla, Spiced Cranberry, Lilac, Hansel & Gretel's House, Georgia Peach, Christmas Spendor, Hot Baked Apple Pie, Blueberry Cobbler and Sugar Cookie and a sample of the Butterscotch Brulee....What I had not ordered before...I am taking a leap in faith and just said the heck with it and just ordered them....it's time to put my money and faith where my mouth is or take my hat and head to the house. :) I am going full throttle this year with my business....I'm getting outside my box, hoping for the best and just going for it in all ways possible .... I'm EXCITED! :)

• Like 4

Just ordered 16 oz bottles of Vanilla, Spiced Cranberry, Lilac, Hansel & Gretel's House, Georgia Peach, Christmas Spendor, Hot Baked Apple Pie, Blueberry Cobbler and Sugar Cookie and a sample of the Butterscotch Brulee....What I had not ordered before...I am taking a leap in faith and just said the heck with it and just ordered them....it's time to put my money and faith where my mouth is or take my hat and head to the house. :) I am going full throttle this year with my business....I'm getting outside my box, hoping for the best and just going for it in all ways possible .... I'm EXCITED! :)

I am IN love with all of those but omgosh Christmas Splendor is really an amazing scent! Have fun! And glad to hear you love them too!!

• Like 1

The more I burned peach magnolia raspberry the more I really liked it- it throws so strong and so far and the floral I thought that was overpowering I began to like burning

I have to get my order in and I still have to test the lilac- vanilla bean and vanilla

This is a great supplier!

Did you pick up apple jolly rancher at all in the dried apple wreath?

And this old house to me smells more woody than bakery - I love them both

The more I burned peach magnolia raspberry the more I really liked it- it throws so strong and so far and the floral I thought that was overpowering I began to like burning

I have to get my order in and I still have to test the lilac- vanilla bean and vanilla

This is a great supplier!

Did you pick up apple jolly rancher at all in the dried apple wreath?

And this old house to me smells more woody than bakery - I love them both

Yes, I did pick up the jolly rancher apple in the dried apple wreath....I just really love that scent too! 

Not that I needed anymore oils but just couldn't resist.  Took the plunge and ordered my 20 yesterday!  I had bought This Old House years ago and really loved and and so did some of my customers.   

Way to go Grama!!! You will not regret!! It is like breathing new life into your business....I swear! :)

• Like 1