FOs of Clean (brand) scents?

Darbla

I just went to Scent Works to look for Clean Sweet Layer, and for some reason they have "restricted" next to all of these FOs and there doesn't seem to be any way to order them.  Do any of you know of other suppliers with Clean Sweet Layer and any of the other Clean brand of fragrances?

• 1 month later...

Marcuset sent me a sample from NG, but it turned out to be the regular Clean and not the Sweet Layer version.  Scent Works did not reply to my email, and I just called and left them a voice message but I'm not too optimistic about getting a reply.

I might end up searching for a good lavender, since that's another clean-scent favorite of mine.

I went to Sweet Cakes to have a look around, and while they do not have what I'm looking for I noted some that looked interesting.  If you don't know anywhere I can get the FO I'm really wanting, have you tried any of these:

Snow Angel Fragrance

A heavenly harmony of musky, soft, powdery notes. Top notes of sweet honey blend with a floral middle of carnation, lily, and jasmine. A soft, delicate bottom is created with touches of vanilla, sandalwood, violet, and balsamic musk. BOTTOM LINE: As soft, fresh, and clean as new-fallen snow.

Sapmoss (Aveda type) Fragrance

A dead-on copy of Aveda's Sapmoss fragrance, which they use in shampoo and conditioner. A very unusual and earthy blend, with top notes of natural petigrain and galbanum, leading to a floral-herbal middle of yellow rose, cyclamen, and green notes. Much of this fragrance's character comes from strong bottom notes of natural olibanum, patchouli, sandalwood, and Virginia cedarwood oil, along with rich musk and Madagascar vanilla. BOTTOM LINE: Extremely earthy and natural smelling -- very much in keeping with Aveda's mission to offer only all-natural or largely natural scents. Far from pretty or perky or sweet; if J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle Earth had an official fragrance, it would be this. Our version has been "iron-fortified" to work in all applications, including even cold-process soap. As always, since it contains vanilla it may discolor. Use it on its own, or add it to single-note florals (rose, jasmine, honeysuckle, etc.) to give them greater depth and mystery.

Ocean Shoreline Fragrance

The definitive modern, unisex ocean scent -- crisp, clean, and refreshing! Our exclusive Ocean Shoreline blend begins with notes of fresh sea-salt air, leading to a floral mid-section of freesia, jasmine, and lily. Deep green notes of moss and dry, driftwood-y notes of cedarwood round out the scent, giving it long-lasting depth.

Lavender & Cedar Fragrance

Not to sound like those cheesy ads for pseudo-designer body sprays, but it's true -- if you like our Lavender & Herbs fragrance or Sage, Sweetgrass & Cedar, you'll love Lavender & Cedar. Floral-woody top notes of lavender essential oil open the fragrance, along with natural oils of cedarleaf and rosemary. The theme continues with pure lavandin and cedarwood oils in the middle, leading to a sweet, earthy drydown thanks to essential oil of patchouli and a touch of musk.

Karen's Ocean Rain™ Fragrance

A Sweet Cakes classic -- salty sea water, a kiss of kelp, and the clean scent of rain add up to a winning maritime combination!

A great unisex combination of sea and rain notes -- very strong and "Atlantic seaboard."

Irish Spring (type) Fragrance

Go ahead and scoff, but before we started carrying this fragrance, we received more requests for it than for any other "name-brand" scent. As soapmakers, it's hard not to like something this strong, this fresh, and this clean at such a lovely low price. BOTTOM LINE: Manly, yes, but consider changing the name and using it in your soaps and other products for people of all ages and sexes -- it's a classically clean, fresh scent.

Hotel Costes (type) Fragrance

At long last -- our most-requested fragrance duplication!

The exclusive, over-the-top Hotel Costes is located in the heart of Paris, and their house perfume -- in its deep red bottle with chunky glass stopper -- became an immediate cult classic upon its introduction in 2004. We received more requests to duplicate this super-complex, super-chic fragrance than any other. It took six months of tinkering and refining, but at long last, we're delighted to offer you our interpretation of this stunning blend (and if you've never smelled the real thing, you're in for an amazing treat!).

Our blend opens with spicy green top notes of natural cypress, basil, cardamom, lemon, nutmeg, black pepper, and cinnamon oil. The top notes give way to a spicy floral middle of rose and jasmine along with essential oils of lavender and clove bud. The bottom notes of this fragrance -- which create an amazing accord that lasts and lasts -- consist of essential oils of sandalwood, cedarwood, and patchouli, sweetened with a bit of synthetic musk.

This fragrance is truly unique -- it's almost like three fragrances in one as a medley of bright, green essential oils give way to an irresistible spice blend, which then leads to a long-lived, soapy clean, woodsy drydown. Stays stunning and true in cold-process soap!

Eucalyptus (The Thymes type) Fragrance

We commissioned this fragrance after numerous phone and email requests. And we can see why you demanded it -- not a sinus-blasting, cold-remedy type of eucalyptus, but a clean, fresh, herbal blend. Top notes of essential oils of eucalyptus, pine, bergamot, lemon, lime, and petitgrain lead to a floral middle of jasmine, rose, lily of the valley, ylang, and tagetes (essential oil of marigold). The soft, musky bottom also contains essential oil of patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, and vanilla. BOTTOM LINE: A very pleasing green, unisex, upscale fragrance.