ICS new oils

Daisymay66

Hi!

Just wondered if anyone has tried their new oils? I think they are new, I haven't seen them before. Ordered mine today and I'm kinda excited cause I love most all her bakery oils! Actually I love most all her oils! I ordered

Cherry marshmallow

Sweet bakery dough

Caramel drizzled marshmallow

Vanilla custard

I haven't tried any of the new ones, but they have the BEST Raspberry Lemonade I've ever smelled. But I can't justify buying only 1 oil from any 1 place.. I may have to try some of these new ones just to get my hands on the RL. LOL 

Raspberry Lemonade eh? hmmm.... I'll have to put that in my cart too! Thanks for the suggestion Jcandleattic! :)

I've also ordered some of her new ones. Here's what I got:

Cherry Marshmallow-smells great, a little light OOB. Haven't put it in wax yet but I think you could mix one that might be better.

Caramel drizzled marshmallow-Can't wait to get this one in wax!

Blushing peaches-smells really good

Cookies and Cupcakes-smells pretty good.

Hot apple pie-smells like it's going to be a great apple pie FO

Praline Pound Cake-Love this one OOB but I'm a bakery person!

Vanilla Custard-love this one OOB

Lavender Vanilla-Smells good OOB

Raspberry Rainbow-Can't remember! LOL!

Strawberry Sugar-smells great! It's pink sugar meets strawberry!

Love their White Cake and Wild berry mousse

Somehow I missed Sweet Bakery Dough NOOOOOOOOO! I'll have to place another order!

I haven't tried any of the new ones, but they have the BEST Raspberry Lemonade I've ever smelled. But I can't justify buying only 1 oil from any 1 place.. I may have to try some of these new ones just to get my hands on the RL. LOL

Not looking good on Raspberry Lemonade :( I was gonna try that but looks like she discontinued it :(

Belinda I had every single oil in my cart that you listed..and a few more but was trying to save some $ cause of course I was out of a bunch of my regular oils :( please post your thoughts also when you get them in wax! :)

• Like 1

I'm tellin' ya Daisymay66....I am going to have some of that Caramel Drizzled Marshmallow and I think she has a couple of new coffee scents too I will get here in the near future. Let us know what you think. We would love to hear. :)

Oh I know..doesn't this sound outta this world yummy? :)

I've also ordered some of her new ones. Here's what I got:

Cherry Marshmallow-smells great, a little light OOB. Haven't put it in wax yet but I think you could mix one that might be better.

Caramel drizzled marshmallow-Can't wait to get this one in wax!

Blushing peaches-smells really good

Cookies and Cupcakes-smells pretty good.

Hot apple pie-smells like it's going to be a great apple pie FO

Praline Pound Cake-Love this one OOB but I'm a bakery person!

Vanilla Custard-love this one OOB

Lavender Vanilla-Smells good OOB

Raspberry Rainbow-Can't remember! LOL!

Strawberry Sugar-smells great! It's pink sugar meets strawberry!

Love their White Cake and Wild berry mousse

Somehow I missed Sweet Bakery Dough NOOOOOOOOO! I'll have to place another order!

Question Ma'am.....Can you smell the marshmallow in the caramel drizzled marshmallow? Is the marshmallow the more dominant scent? The Strawberry Sugar and Praline Pound Cake sound wonderful! I LOVE her Pink Sugar!!!! It is the best!!!

Candybee, ICS is Indiana Candle Supply. She has some really good oils. I think she carries some of snow top's oils. I never ordered from that particular supplier though.

Her sugar cookie dough is wonderful  and so are some of her other oils like orange caramel cake, frosted sugar cookie, orange bliss, boo berry and wild berry mousse.

Not trying to enable you are anything LOL! 

• Like 1

I just poured caramel drizzled marshmallow and it is so yummy! It reminds me of RE's toasted marshmallow with caramel in it. I will defiantly be ordering a bigger bottle!

Don't want to tempt any of y'all though  *shudder*  LOL!

Geeeeeezzzzz Belinda! I haven't even got my order and back on ICS plotting what else to get besides CDM! Lmbo :) I am glad to hear that though, I tried mixing a marshmallow w/caramel a while back but wasn't that great!

• Like 1

Now I am going to have to order more FO. I cannot pour any candles right now as my candle room is about to float away from leaking windows so I guess I will just buy FO on line. I just finished organizing all my FO's into 11 large drawers and two large shelves I think I need more.

Karen in MA

• Like 2

Well, I feel for you Belinda.  All these years I have been working in my kitchen.  A customer of mine redid her basement in her log home and also remodeled her kitchen and she gave me all her kitchen cabinets which included an 8'x5' island, bar stools and lighting and upper and lower cabinets.  She also gave me her gas stove which I needed since I haven't had a stove in about 7 years.  I put it in the basement and it is so wonderful and looks like I have another house...lol  So I'm going to do my candles down there and my wood working.  I'll take some pictures a little later today and show everyone my new work space.

Trappeur

• Like 5

Candybee, ICS is Indiana Candle Supply. She has some really good oils. I think she carries some of snow top's oils. I never ordered from that particular supplier though.

Her sugar cookie dough is wonderful  and so are some of her other oils like orange caramel cake, frosted sugar cookie, orange bliss, boo berry and wild berry mousse.

Not trying to enable you are anything LOL! 

Thanks Belinda! and yes you are an enabler you rascal!!

• Like 1

I've only ever had 1 NG scent not work in my wax. Soap is a different story, they do have some faders, but every FO (minus 1 - and I've used many many of their scents) have worked great in my wax at 1oz ppw.

Of course, I don't work with soy, so I can't vouch for that, but yeah, I LOVE NG scents... 

• Like 1