Who else sells FOs in different grades like SOS,

Tony

It's been a while since I have posted, but here goes. I am trying to revamp my line and looking for strong scents. I use 70/30 Parasoy container wax. I have actually had good luck with the stronger grades with SOS. Who else sells their oils in different grades? I am looking for scents like Sandalwood, Ylang Yland, Nag Champa, Patchouli, Neroli, etc. Any thoughts? Also I really love the Champa Meditation and Brgamot and Tobacco from SOS. Does anyone else have favorites in scents along those lines?

Edited by Tony

Guest OldGlory

Bittercreek North sells some FOs that are more concentrated called WYW and there is also a superior grade of WYW. Their regular line is pretty good, the WYW is stronger.

Candlewic also has their "Ultimate" scent line which is supposed to be stronger than their regular line--I myself, am a big fan of their Ultimate or Bold scents.  Candlemakers Store also has different grades of FO and a HUGE selection.

Edited by sandy511
  • Like 1

I will have to check them out. I have tried bitter feel a long time a go as well as Candlemaker Store. I just wish the latter had scent descriptions. As I type I am test burning SOS California Rain. I love it! It have nice musky scent to it and it's strong!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The SOS Extreme Concentration is undiluted and the other concentrations are diluted, probably with dipropylene glycol. It's a deceptive marketing ploy that a lot of people seem confused by  B)

Edited by Aline
  • Like 1