Limarosa cut

Jcandleattic

Okay, not in love, and the green didn't show up. 

I HATE this mold. Absolutely hate it. 

I'm meeting with a soaping friend of mine on Saturday and if she doesn't want it, I will be putting it up in the classifieds. 

Anyway, here it is. 

It smells really good and even my son loves it. 

post-200-0-17988300-1421976011_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-37619500-1421976024_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-17377200-1421976034_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-03912900-1421976044_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

LOL I know, it's ugly. 

But I love the way it smells. I'm thinking of chopping it up into sample sizes and using these for that. 

What you talking about there girl??!!! No chopping up! Your soap is BEAUTIFUL!! :drool:  Love the color and I can just imagine that scent! I don't think that the lime scent gets enough attention! I really think that some other super awesome scent blends such as yours could be created and start a whole new love for lime! :)  

LOL Thanks puma! 

Y'all are always so encouraging, I love it. :) 

Faerywren - I got it on ebay. It came from China, was only I think $25 or $30 with shipping, so not too expensive. but it's much smaller than I thought it would be, - my bars are typically 6oz ish after cure, these might end up being 4.5oz after cure IF I'm lucky. No big deal, if the pattern and outcome was prettier than I expected it to be. I just don't like how the top looks. In all the pics of people using this mold the pics were so beautiful, and mine - well, IMO the tops are not the same (I think the mold might be slightly different) and instead of beautiful roses on top, it looks like a small little scrolly mess. LMAO also, I had it in a box to hold the sides straight, and it still bowed out, so the bars are a funky shape. 

Also it takes me 2-3 days to unmold in this mold because it's thick silicone. That isn't the kicker - if that was the only problem, no problem, I can wait, while I do other things, but that combined with everything else - nope, I'm done with it. I've only used it twice. 

I'm going to my friends today to soap and I'm going to see if she wants it. She can have it if she does, and if not, I'm going to put it up on the classifieds here., :) 

What you talking about there girl??!!! No chopping up! Your soap is BEAUTIFUL!! :drool:  Love the color and I can just imagine that scent! I don't think that the lime scent gets enough attention! I really think that some other super awesome scent blends such as yours could be created and start a whole new love for lime! :)

I meant to add too, thanks, and yes the scent is very nice. Very clean and fresh with just a hint of rose floral with lime. 

I use lime a LOT. 

Lime is my main scent for all my beer soaps. (Mainly because I use Bud Light Lime for my beer soaps, so it just makes sense to use a lime scent! :)