Clarus 3022 Wax Source

Chuck do you have to buy a pallet at a time?

Brad Ford told me that was the minimum and It would take me my lifetime to use that much

Coachtom- I do use 3022, I primarily use straight soy wax in all my candle making- it's what I started with and I got 3022 to play with parasoy- I am not a good one to offer comparisons however as this is only one of two parasoys I have ever used - the other being clarus 3020

I like the 3022 - it's creamy and has good throw and my plan is to offer a dyed parasoy line next spring but I am still working on the sooting- this is one issue I do not like about this wax- with soy you rarely see it unless you got a total bomb wick combo

After the holidays I will have more time to concentrate on this wax and perfect my system but I at least have started to learn how it behaves and have made some great candles with it

• 4 weeks later...

Quick question for you 3022 users....what could I add to this to make it just a tiny bit harder so the melt pool burns out instead of down? I am using cd wicks now. Beeswax possibly? The Bath and Body works candles are really nice. I am trying to make a blend as close to it as I can and I think the 3022 maybe close but not as hard. BBW candles melt quick out wards but not down/tunneling. TIA