Aztec faves- 1 oz sale

Guest OldGlory

Guest OldGlory

Since they are having a big sale next week, I'll post some of my best selling FOs of theirs.

Mistletoe Kisses

Blackberry Sage

Sweet Potato and Brown Sugar - amazing cold throw in 464 - makes people shout, lol

Caramel Pecan Pie

Apple Jack

Starbucks Coffee

Mango Papaya

Lovespell

Fresh Linen - this is uber strong so I cut back from 6% to 5%. Still strong.

There are several threads about their FOs with posts from other people.

Guest OldGlory

Some more FOs that are winners for my clients:

Cozy Cabin

Apple Pie - so realistic

Midnight Pomegranate - I blend this, cranberry and mulberry and call it Winterberry

Cranberry - tart, juicy

Mulberry - strong!

Rain - leans towards jasmine

Clean Cotton

Some more FOs that are winners for my clients:

Cozy Cabin

Apple Pie - so realistic

Midnight Pomegranate - I blend this, cranberry and mulberry and call it Winterberry

Cranberry - tart, juicy

Mulberry - strong!

Rain - leans towards jasmine

Clean Cotton

So you would say that the Apple Pie has a strong HT Old Glory?  I am so in love with RE Baked Apple (HI type) that Aztec's Apple Pie smells weak OOB to me when I smell them both.  I'm running low on my RE Baked Apple and just hate to order more right now.  I've already ordered so much lately and that's the only thing I really want from RE. I may have to use my Aztec Apple Pie instead.  I blended the two for my last batch and the candles smell good but I haven't burned one yet. 

Guest OldGlory

Gail, it is a strong HT and a great scent in 464. That is my only reference though. It is a best seller for a wholesale client, lots of repeat buyers for it. In fact, we are in TN and her best customer for Apple Pie lives in Michigan. She orders 6 at a time. I actually asked this client who was buying all the apple pie because she would sell out of it as soon as she got it. I told her to order twice as much, lol. doh. (you can't make this stuff up, lol)

I'm looking for an almond type for CP. Whats the name of the FO?

Hey Candybee! The name of the fragrance is Almond. It performs great. The scent last, too. I made bars last winter and they still smell awesome. I just recently mixed it with equal parts AH Satsuma for my soap and it smelled so good. I sold out of every bar of my Satsuma/Almond at a craft fair I was at last week. :-)

Gail, it is a strong HT and a great scent in 464. That is my only reference though. It is a best seller for a wholesale client, lots of repeat buyers for it. In fact, we are in TN and her best customer for Apple Pie lives in Michigan. She orders 6 at a time. I actually asked this client who was buying all the apple pie because she would sell out of it as soon as she got it. I told her to order twice as much, lol. doh. (you can't make this stuff up, lol)

Thanks Old Glory.  If I had to choose only one fragrance for the rest of my life, it would be apple pie, so I will try the Aztec and not blend it next time.  I use GW444, so it shouldn't be that different.

I think their sale starts today but I can't open their website. Is anyone else having trouble with it? I'm looking at y'alls list and although I have several of their oils, there are still others I want to try!

I can't get in either. I imagine their site is down preparing for the sale. Let's hope it works soon. :-)