Cierra Candles Midnight Jasmine?...uh oh...another new supplier

GailC

One of my friends wondered if I had a dupe of Yankee Candles Midnight Jasmine.  The only one I found was Cierra Candles'.  Does anyone know if it smells like YC?  

Also, if I do order it, you know I have to order more than one FO to make the shipping worth it.  Do you have any recommendations? 

Edited by GailC

They use usps flat rate shipping, and for me are more cost effective than suppliers closer to me.  I have not tried midnight jasmine, but have their chocolate brownie which did very well in my wax, Frasier fir which was a very nice not in your face scent.  Also have pumpkin cornbread which is so strong, (I tone it down with vanilla).  Shipping has always be fast, and their customer service has been excellent.  (As an example I would pay 6.99 shipping for 5 4oz bottles via USPS from Montana to the Southwest)..  HTH.

They use usps flat rate shipping, and for me are more cost effective than suppliers closer to me.  I have not tried midnight jasmine, but have their chocolate brownie which did very well in my wax, Frasier fir which was a very nice not in your face scent.  Also have pumpkin cornbread which is so strong, (I tone it down with vanilla).  Shipping has always be fast, and their customer service has been excellent.  (As an example I would pay 6.99 shipping for 5 4oz bottles via USPS from Montana to the Southwest)..  HTH.

Thanks for your reply.  I'm still debating.  I've heard so many good comments about Pumpkin cornbread FO, but the combination just doesn't sound good to me.

Right now they have a small percentage off your order promo...(not sure if I can say that here, but there are no sales listed in the sales thread.) The Candlemaker's Store has the YC type Midnight Jasmine, but I JUST received another order from them this week, and would like to order from someone else for a change.

Glad to hear good things about this company.  

IMO pumpkin cornbread is definitely a niche f/o.  To my nose it smells a lot like so many zuchinni bread fragrances.  I would be happy to send you a sample if you would like.

So nice of you to offer, but I think for now, if I order any pumpkin, it will be Harvest Pumpkin.  I searched Cierra on this forum and that one came up a lot.

• Like 1

The FO's I've ordered from Cierra have been very nice. I love her harvest pumpkin! I also have a sample of pumpkin cornbread and really liked it as well!

That's good to hear Belinda.  I placed my order yesterday.  The FO's I ordered were Midnight Jasmine, Twilight Woods (BBW dupe), Sea Island Cotton (BBW dupe), Butterscotch Brulee, Home Sweet Home (YC dupe), Autumn Lodge, Blueberry Cobbler, and a 1 oz sample of Lily of the Valley.  Also order a few labels, dye, etc, and got the free shipping with $100 order.  Yay!!

I listed a few fragrances on my facebook page and got some input on what my fb friends liked before I ordered.  Twilight Woods was popular.

Oh, ordered yesterday and it was shipped yesterday.  Wow!