Cut Sharp Dressed Man - SQUEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Jcandleattic

I am so excited y'all have no idea! I LOVE the way this one turned out! :) 

The yellow on the top is scent that leaked/pooled because it overheated. I'm actually pretty lucky I caught it when I did so I didn't have a volcano - I'll do better next time. - On the bottom you can see how it fully gelled and then started gelling again so the bottom almost resembles a partial gel, but it did fully gel.

And because it overheated I got funky glycerin rivers in the black. (but not the white even though I didn't mix the black colorant with water but I did the white? go figure) 

I was debating making the buttons out of M&P or the candies. I was thinking the candies would fall off (and they still might) but they were so easy to push in that I just used them on all the soaps. 

On the one by itself because of the swirls on top the cut portion makes it almost look like a bow tie and jacket. :D 

I am uber excited this one turned out!! :) 

So so happy. :) 

post-200-0-82628200-1414456736_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-42042900-1414456740_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-40585300-1414456744_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-36447600-1414456748_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-47317300-1414456751_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Thank you, Thank you everyone. 

It actually was not as hard as it seems. 

I'm thinking of doing a YouTube tutorial on it and if I do I'll be sure to post here in the tutorial section. 

And I've heard the candy pearls will bleed a horrid green. So I may end up taking them out and doing the M&P after all. 

Bummed about that, but we'll see. I'm going to do another batch without any type of insulation at all to see if that won't help the top stay fluffed and I don't get the glycerin rivers (which if you look close you actually can see them in the white too) from the overheating. 

We'll see. 

I appreciate all the kind words. 

• Like 1

I had to pull the candies out. Just like I was warned (after the fact) they bled very pretty - but very wrong for this application - green. So all around the beads is like an emerald green halo. :-/ 

Oh well, I pulled them off, planed the soap and will use little M&P droplets for the buttons. I think in my excitement, I used too many buttons one each "shirt" anyway. 3 was all I was planning for each one and got carried away. LOL 

• Like 1