Aztec

Jcandleattic

I must say I love them. 

This is just a general "This supplier is great" type of post. 

I put in a medium sized order today - not huge, not small (well, maybe small to some people) at 6:59am. 

I got my shipping notice with tracking number by 8:02am. 

Little over an hour. I always have great customer service with them, and I personally have never had to call them about my order or had problems with the products at all. 

(P.S. I think I posted this in the right section - if not, admins please move. Thank you) 

• Like 2

Guest OldGlory

I love them too. They have always provided the best customer service. If I want something they don't carry, they will try to get it for me. They have duped fragrances for me. If I get home and something was left out of the order, there is NO question - they replace it. Terri's answer is either "Yes" or "let me see if I can". Even the guys who work the warehouse are awesome. As with every resource, I don't like everything they sell, but I have found their products to be as reliable as any other resource.    :thumbsup2:

• 1 year later...
Guest OldGlory

If you want recommendations on fragrances, there are numerous threads in the Fragrance Discussion category. We try to mention the wax we use with those fragrances in the thread also.