Embed molds

Jcandleattic

I just went on an embed mold shopping spree! :)

(sort of)

I got these - I hope they come out as detailed as the mold shows. We'll see.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LASEBA6/ref=ox_sc_sfl_image_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I got the Christmas mold, the Halloween mold and the Ocean mold. 

I am saving for later the heart, Easter and flower mold. 

I think I have an addiction to molds as my addiction to FO's is fading. LOL I don't get all that excited about scents anymore. Probably because I have so many and so many blending options (which is what I do more than making straight up scents anymore anyway) that it's not a thrill to get them. 

But molds?? O man!! I love molds. Even molds I will probably never use I get!!

For instance - I bought the cylinder mold from Soap Making Resource over a year ago (probably 2 years now) and it was a LOT of money - I have never even used it once. NOT ONCE.. But boy did I have to have it!! LOL 

Yes, it's a problem... I admit it. But it's a problem I don't want to get help for just at the moment. Maybe next year.

LOL 

ETA - not sure why it's linking to the Easter mold, but just click Chrismtas, Halloween & Ocean and you can see which molds I got. :) 

Edited by Jcandleattic
  • Like 1

I'm a snowman lover! LOL (My whole house is decorated with snowmen during the holidays) So I was excited to see the snowmen in the Christmas one. 

I really hope it's easy to work with the detail. They will probably take a lot of work, but in the end be worth it I think. :) 

And yeah, I have so many plans, ideas and stuff going on in my head, my head feels like the Tasmanian Devil was set loose in in my brain. I wish there were like 72 hours in a day and I didn't have to work FT. LOL  

• Haha 1

(sort of)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LASEBA6/ref=ox_sc_sfl_image_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I got the Christmas mold, the Halloween mold and the Ocean mold. 

I am saving for later the heart, Easter and flower mold. 

I think I have an addiction to molds as my addiction to FO's is fading. LOL I don't get all that excited about scents anymore. Probably because I have so many and so many blending options (which is what I do more than making straight up scents anymore anyway) that it's not a thrill to get them. 

But molds?? O man!! I love molds. Even molds I will probably never use I get!!

For instance - I bought the cylinder mold from Soap Making Resource over a year ago (probably 2 years now) and it was a LOT of money - I have never even used it once. NOT ONCE.. But boy did I have to have it!! LOL 

Yes, it's a problem... I admit it. But it's a problem I don't want to get help for just at the moment. Maybe next year.

LOL 

ETA - not sure why it's linking to the Easter mold, but just click Chrismtas, Halloween & Ocean and you can see which molds I got. :)

Those look so cute, can't wait to see what you do with them.  

Edited by 7 Pawz
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...
16 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Have you seen what @Jcandleattic does with her molds?!? Stunning embeds in soap! You should check out her stuff in the gallery if you haven't yet!

You are very sweet. Thank you! 

I just love it and I think that is what is coming through in my creations more than anything else. :)

• Like 2

On 10/24/2014 at 9:16 AM, Jcandleattic said:

(sort of)

OOOOh! They gots HELLO KITTY! (I need a girly small silicone soap mold to make soaps for little girls....)  

On 11/16/2018 at 7:58 PM, Laura C said:

Oh dear God. Now here's something else that looks highly addictive, molds. :eek2:  Those you found on Amazon and all these at https://www.vanyulay.com/

OMG! I'm IN LOVE with the little blond cartoon girl! 

• Haha 2

• 5 weeks later...