Inspiration -

Jcandleattic

Don't you hate it when inspiration or great ideas strike when it's too late at night or whatever it is prevents you from acting on that inspiration?? 

I have such a great idea for a soap and no time to do it until probably Sunday. GRRR

If it turns out when I eventually do get to do it, man I can't wait to show you. :D

I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to do one little part but all the rest, (in my head) is all figured out. It doesn't seem like it should be hard, but the results will look great... 

Here is a small hint (and what will probably give it away! LOL) 

The scent is going to be a custom blend, but I am going to call it "Sharp Dressed Man" and yes, it's going to be both a masculine scent and soap. :) And it will actually help the design if a certain portion of it thickens up quickly. 

:) 

Okay... I'm reading that last sentence and getting one heck of an image in my mind. LOL

Anyway, I can't guess from your hint what it would be except some type of men's soap. I am guessing something reminiscent of a tuxedo? Now that would be cool.

I knew I'd give it away!! 

;)

And I laughed out loud at your first sentence. I didn't even think of how the wording of my sentence would come across - especially talking about a man soap! HAHA

Edited by Jcandleattic

So its going to be a tuxedo soap? Oh I can't wait.

Well, that's what it looks like in my head... LOL 

I was thinking of my friends mountain soap, then wondering about how to do the peaks, then thought of a valley - and well, down that rabbit hole I went spiraling around until I hit on the tuxedo idea. LOL 

I've never seen it done before, but I'm 99.9% positive it has, I just haven't seen it. LOL 

You know a tuxedo theme soap can open up a whole new marketing line for you. You could do a ladies bridal gown soap and pair it with the men's tuxedo and have a wedding line of soaps. You're right, one thing leads to another. Lots of ideas started popping in my head.

• Like 1

Don't you hate it when inspiration or great ideas strike when it's too late at night or whatever it is prevents you from acting on that inspiration?? 

I have such a great idea for a soap and no time to do it until probably Sunday. GRRR

If it turns out when I eventually do get to do it, man I can't wait to show you. :D

Well, hurry up and do it so we can see it! :)

• Like 1