C3 wax - parasite blend

Sorry, I do not use a parasoy blend, nor have I used C3 so I can not comment on your question (I am sure many will) however I just wanted to mention that I love your subject line, haha. I am sure that is supposed to say Parasoy, but I got a kick out of parasite. Not making fun of you at all, just thought it was funny. I have done things like that myself!

• Like 1

Me too! hee hee....It certainly peaked my interest! That's the thing about the post topic...once you have clicked...there ain't no turning back and editing. Oh well, we all have done the boo boos. :laugh2:  I wish I could help you on your question, but I do not use the C3. Certainly someone with greater knowledge than me will tune in and help you out. :)

Edited by puma52
  • Like 1

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: When I saw that heading too, lol I thought to myself, hmmmm.....something new....a parasite wax? lol....Then I realized what you meant to type and laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my eyes.  But I just couldn't say anything as I didn't want to hurt or offend your feelings.  But now I can laugh! lol

Trappeur

Back to the topic here regarding blending c3....I have used c3 for many years and love that wax but I have never added a paraffin to it to see if I could get a stronger throw.....though I had thought about it many a time.....Sorry I can't help you here.  I myself would love to know if anyone did and what they thought of it.

Trappeur

Loved the subject line, too--I've done that kind of thing many times, glad I'm not alone LOL! I haven't mixed c-3 with paraffin but in the past, I have mixed c-1 with paraffin and it did improve scent throw and prevented frosting. Sorry, don't know if that helps you at all.