Halloween Candles Picture #1

Trappeur

Well, everyone has seen my labels and helped me make decisions.  Now here is picture #1 of the Pumpkin Pie (by CS).  I originally had some raffia tied around the neck...but it just wasn't hitting me.  So I found some ribbon last night at Family Dollar and tried it and really like it....It pops...And these candles are just for fun anyway.  I've already sold some to a salon 2 days ago and now they are going into my little shop.  Geesh only have 2 weeks left!  I better get my a.....s up there and deliver them tomorrow).

Ok, you can critique me.....yea or nea?

I'm selling them in my shop for 19.00.  They are the 26oz country comfort jars.

And what ever doesn't sell by Halloween, all I have to do is change labels to my regular one.

I've got a few more pictures of the other labels on the jars I'll put up so you can see.

Thanks for looking...

Trappeur

CIMG1231.jpg

• Like 7

Lol,

You should have been a comedian Dave.....lol

Oh, yea....you remember those?....ok, I'll do that.

Matter of fact, I have to get a couple hundred of them made this week...Have 3 stores that have already called me to get going on some of them.

So I have to hit the woods with my horse and dog to get picking up pine cones, acorns twigs and stuff.  I love doing that with my animals.  You should see what we look like....it's so funny...I tie plastic garbage bags around the neck of my horse Timmy,  and we trapse through the woods with me shoving pine cones into the bag.  He is such a ham this horse....He just goes with the flow..We are loaded with acorns  this year it's unbelievable.

Trappeur

• Like 2

Lol,

Matter of fact, I have to get a couple hundred of them made this week...Have 3 stores that have already called me to get going on some of them.

So I have to hit the woods with my horse and dog to get picking up pine cones, acorns twigs and stuff.  I love doing that with my animals.  You should see what we look like....it's so funny...I tie plastic garbage bags around the neck of my horse Timmy,  and we trapse through the woods with me shoving pine cones into the bag.  He is such a ham this horse....He just goes with the flow..We are loaded with acorns  this year it's unbelievable.

Trapper

Just be careful not to pick up some "stuff" that Timmy left on the trail last year. It might look "country cute" and rustic, but I doubt if you'll get any repeat sales from customers who ere unfortunate enough to fire-one-up!!!

Best of luck, ol' friend!

AAAhhh thankyou for that compliment Ravens......that was so nice.....And you know the thing we discussed about the "apostrophie" in Trappeur? lol, lol  My new labels every time I order them have it in it! lol, lol  Thanks.

Trappeur
"

Lol,

Trapper

Just be careful not to pick up some "stuff" that Timmy left on the trail last year. It might look "country cute" and rustic, but I doubt if you'll get any repeat sales from customers who ere unfortunate enough to fire-one-up!!!

Best of luck, ol' friend!

Now only you Dave, would have to think of something like that! lol

Trappeur

AAAhhh thankyou for that compliment Ravens......that was so nice.....And you know the thing we discussed about the "apostrophie" in Trappeur? lol, lol  My new labels every time I order them have it in it! lol, lol  Thanks.

Trappeur

"

Yay, proud of you, dear.... and you made this stick in the mud quite happy :lol: