Mad Oils

Ravens

Hi Ravens,

What is the name of the company?  And your mad about something with their oils?

Trappeur

:lol:  Sorry, Trappeur!  Mad oils is the name of the company.  Here is the link:

http://www.madoils.com/

If I'm not mistaken, I think jcandleattic has used them in her CP soaps.  Their prices are on the high end, but if the quality is really good, I wouldn't mind paying a little more.

I have used their Snow Witch, Dragon's Blood, Them Apples, Smoke & Mirrors and the EO Orange Valencia 5x.

All of them are VERY STRONG!

Both the DB and S&M I had to soap at only 3.5% because 1oz PPO would have gagged me. And so far, months later, there has been no fading. Because those are the first 2 scents of theirs I've used, I now only soap their FO's at 3.5%-4%.

IMO the quality is very good, but with the continued price fluctuations they have, especially with their scents, I'm not sure how long I will use their scents. Now their mica's? I've use all of them except for a few and all so far have worked out very well. I love the unique names of them and the only one that has morphed on me is the lemon cupcake yellow - and really morphed is a misnomer. More like acted bizarre!! LOL While in the batter it turns a strange orange-y color, and you think "OH C*-^*"!!! - but then it will morph back to a beautiful lemon yellow. 

HTH

Thank you, Jcandleattic; great review!  Hmmm, so their prices go up and down?  They play the stock market, huh? LOL.

I think I will try a few of their FOs.  In regards to micas, I will stick with Bramble Berry for now.

Thanks again!

Thank you, Jcandleattic; great review!  Hmmm, so their prices go up and down?  They play the stock market, huh? LOL.

I think I will try a few of their FOs.  In regards to micas, I will stick with Bramble Berry for now.

Thanks again!

I wouldn't quite say their prices go down per-say...  :rolleyes22: ...

• Like 1