Little Chunk Pillar

7 Pawz

I love chunk pillars and jar candle chunks....Is a beautiful candle you made 7 Paws.

i've been wanting to do chunk jar candles for a long time.....just have to set my mind to doing it....

Trappeur

I know what you mean, I kept telling myself, prepare, prepare and finally I just had to do it, then I wondered why I took so long :)

• Like 1

Made this one out of recycled Pillar waxes, beeswax blend.  I'm given old altar candles burned down and I melt and strain the wax and add scent.  These are personal use only. 

Awesome Blossom!!!! THAT is so cute!!! Grrrrreat job!! :) Chunk anything is awesome....love the process and seeing the end result ! :)

Edited by puma52

I love chunk pillars and jar candle chunks....Is a beautiful candle you made 7 Paws.

i've been wanting to do chunk jar candles for a long time.....just have to set my mind to doing it....

Trappeur

Definitely do the chunk jars Trappeur. They are so fun and turn out so great! :)

Awesome Blossom!!!! THAT is so cute!!! Grrrrreat job!! :) Chunk anything is awesome....love the process and seeing the end result ! :)

Yeah, I love my chunkies, like to make them, they are so forgiving :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice pillar! i love the look of chunk candles.

Thank you, I hope to get to the point as a lot of you guys on the board who make such gorgeous candles and soaps, but its hard to decide which one I like to make best of all