Halloween Labels Need Help

Trappeur

I didn't know if this post should go in the Gallery or under the veggie wax section because I use 464 but I'm guessing this is it.

Please let me know.

Ok, I really had to scramble this week to get a collection of Halloween candles made up for a little country store down the road  from me.  They were doing the store up in halloweeney things and have been wanting to get some candles in there as soon as possible since it is under new ownership.  So I made up a couple dozen candles for them to buy and showed them a few samples before and they loved the idea for Halloween of having Halloween labels on them.  Halloween will be here in a few weeks so I'm out of time but I'm ready to deliver them as soon as I get my labels.  I am just horrible of thinking up names so here are the labels I'm using, but I don't know what type of Spooky Cooky fragrance names to go on them.  These are the names I came up with. 

Could some of you please help me out and think of better names than what I have please?????I have to get the labels ordered today and they will be here by Saturday.  And they are having a 1/2 price sale only today on the labels so that worked out great for me!

I told them that since we have only a few weeks b/4 Halloween, what ever doesn't sell, all I have to do is peel off the labels and put new ones on....No biggy...They loved that too.

See the next post for the pictures.....

Trappeur

Apple Dumpling Label.......Corney name?  Anything better you can think of?

download81.png

Sugar Cookie Label - I don't know what to do about this fragrance name....I'm stuck on this one.

download82.png

Witches Brew Label - Now I'm happy with this one.   A no brainer here.

download83.png

This label is for a pine scent...I think it could be named better here.

download84.png

Vanilla Voodo is from Candle Cocoon and the name happened to fit.

download85.png

Here is 1 versian for pumpkin pie or maybe the other label underneath is better? h.mmmmm don't know

download41.png

Another versian of a different pumpkin pie?

download75.png

Thanks for any help I can get as I sure need it!

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1

Skeery Sugar Cookie

Poe's Raven's Forest

Dunkin Apple Dumplin

I like version 1 black pumpkin

Yours are good as they are, i'm just playing around.

Skeery Sugar Cookie

Poe's Raven's Forest

Dunkin Apple Dumplin

I like version 1 black pumpkin

Yours are good as they are, i'm just playing around.

Well, keep playn around..lol

It's funny I had exact as you Dunkin Apple Dumplin b/4 I changed it.

What about Haunted Pine Forest?  Yea?  nea?  Or Dark Forest?

They are all so cute....  I like the harvest moon pumpkin pie

I love the raven graphic but do think the name raven should be ditched...you could just do Haunted Forest ( I would assume forest as a pine)

the graphics on the apple dumpling make me laugh- love it.... I like Dunkin Apple Dumplin or even like a bobbn for dumplins

I see all these creative labels and want to change mine-  did you do these yourself or do you also use a company?  Great job!