Cut Snow Witch - :)

Jcandleattic

I really love them. Just remember though, they look MUCH better in person. I am a TERRIBLE photographer and I took about 30 pics of these things and these are the best ones. (How sad is that??) 

The green did mute down, but they are greener in person than in the pics. 

Smells great! 

post-200-0-71146100-1411430102_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-82156000-1411430112_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-19259600-1411430122_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-04909000-1411430129_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Guest OldGlory

Oh wow!  They are beautiful!  Color is gorgeous.  What does Snow Bitch smell like JC?  Do you think I could buy a couuple?  Thanks.

Trappeur

Snow  WHO? I am having a really good laugh!

Guest OldGlory

You know, I was going to bribe you to sell it as the name Trappeur gave it , but...

Is there a name from the movie Frozen that you could use for it? That's what it reminds me of!

You know, I was going to bribe you to sell it as the name Trappeur gave it , but...

Is there a name from the movie Frozen that you could use for it? That's what it reminds me of!

I like Rocky Mountain Snow, so I'll stick with that name for these. :) (edited to add - I thought I had told everyone that name for these, but apparently not - sorry!! This one is called Rocky Mountain Snow! :)

However could use a naming convention when I make the blue/white with snowflakes one with this same scent (maybe added a touch of peppermint), but I have no idea about names from that movie.  

I have not seen that movie. I could go on a big long rant about OUAT and that movie - but I will spare you all. LMAO (I'm sure it's a great movie, I just have not seen it yet) 

Edited by Jcandleattic
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...