New Fragrances at Candle Science

SharonKay

Dime to a donut their fall sample sale will be really soon (my guess next week or so) ...they'll feature them then.  

YES! It is due, I've been expecting it and that is why I went to their site yesterday.  I loaded up my cart - so glad that have that feature now! I'll be trying the new ones.

• Like 1

AAAAhhhh what a cutie patootie that cat is.....

Oh thanks on my picture.  Her name is Munchkin because she is the runt of the 3 when she was born.  She is a cutie patooti too.  And just the way you see her sitting at the counter, well that is what she does when she is ready to eat which is all the time or is just plain bored...I'll put up a couple of pictures so you can see what I mean....they are so funny and so is she.  In this picture she sat at the counter while I was making candles for hours till she fell asleep at the counter.

Trappeur

• Like 4

Has anyone tried the Tonka and Coriander? I suspect it will have a powdery scent but I'm not really sure. I might sample that one.

I thought I'd try the Candied Apple FO until I read the description. It sounds more like a Caramel Apple. A traditional Candied Apple has a sour cherry glaze over a Macintosh apple. From the description this sounds more like a caramel/granny smith combo...which may be good. IDK?

Edited by rctfavr3

I love this company, Candle Science.  They are my number 1 company I have been ordering from for years, jars included.  Pretty much everything from them is just wonderful and I always get my order within 1 to  2 days never longer.   It's a bummer that you can now only get 1 sample on these sales now that I read this.  Being able to order 2 samples as before was great when doing testings when you have 4 jars being tested at the same time to determine wick sizing.  Now this puts a damper on this for me......dang!  And you used to be able to get your samples along with the rest of the order included for the same shipping price.  Just the other day I called to place an order and ordered my free sample and there was an extra $14.00 charge for shipping this one sample!

I called them and said there must be a mistake in my shopping cart and they told me the sample has to go separate cover and that is the charge and there is nothing they can do about it...I don't understand why it would be 14.00 when other companies even Candle Cocoon way out west is but a few dollars to ship and Candle Science is the next state over from me.  Sure seems like someone is making money on us through shipping is what I have to say.  Needless to say, I didn't order my free sample for 14.00 shipping charge....Sorry...just venting here.  Just seems that things are expensive enough and then I hear this?

Trappeur

• Like 1

I had 10 lbs of wax in my cart, 10 samples, and 1 box of 35 clamshells...When I went to check out, I had shipping charges of $14+ added twice (total $29) because the clamshells were being shipped from NC instead of Reno. So I called and asked if they could just process the whole order from NC... they said NO. I asked why not since that's where i used to get everything from before they had the Reno warehouse and she said because they will only ship from nearest location to me and if Reno doesn't have a particular item, then they'll ship it separate from NC. RIDICULOUS... needless to say, not only will I not pay $14+ shipping for an $11.99 item, but they lost a long time customer.

Edited by lmc
  • Like 3