Vicky_CO

CS needs YOU!!!!!

Vicky_CO    748

We would like to expand Craft Server to include more tutorials and and how-to articles.

We are looking to members to make this a possibility and in return for an approved article/tutorial, we will offer a few extra perks like: 

• Bigger inbox
  • Larger picture uploads
  • Longer editing time for your posts

Guidelines for Tutorial: how to post an article

• Needs to be your own content and pictures.
  • Needs to be craft related
  • Pictures need to be loaded up here at CS
  • Videos tutorials need to be forward to Vicky_CO to be uploaded to the CS YouTube account.

Why pictures and videos need to be here or on CS YouTube is because sometimes people forget they have pictures uploaded elsewhere or they need room for more pics. We lose the pictures or videos, which ruins the tutorial.

If you find have trouble or just do not understand how to post your tutorial/article to the tutorial section, email it to Vicky_Co and I will do it for you. Yes, it will be accredited to you. Just make sure when you send me pictures I know where to place them in the tutorial. If you need more info, PM me.

Fine print – from TOS By posting content and photos to the Craft Server website you automatically grant Craft Server permission to use your content and photos within craftserver.com.

Example of an outline.

• Name of project:
  • Classification level (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced):
  • Approximate time it will take to finish project:
  • Supplies needed (include where to get anything not commonly found, like monoi oil and other exotics):
  • Tools needed for the project:
  • A breakdown of steps.
  • Pictures
  • Last minute advice if any(things that just do not have a place in the steps but are useful)

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to step up to this challenge.

Some basic Tutorials we could use now.

Candle side

• Basic pillars for each wax like paraffin, soy, palm ect…
  • Basic container paraffin, soy, palm ect…
  • Basic votive paraffin, soy, palm ect…
  • Basic tealight paraffin, soy, palm ect…
  • Tarts paraffin, soy, palm ect…
  • Air fresheners tutorials
  • How to wick all of the above
  • Beeswax Candle making tutorials

Soap

• Lip balms
  • Body spray
  • Beeswax 101 for soap & B&B

Misc

• Silicone moldmaking
  • Basket assembly

Articles

• Business ones
  • Color mixing

If you have suggestions for tutorials or articles please let us know for inclusion on the list. There are all kinds of tutorials we could use here for candles, soap, bath and body and other crafts. Be creative or be basic. It would just be nice to see them.

Jcandleattic    2,659

Cool. I could add a few. I have my candy corn tutorial all written up with pics. :) I'll figure out how to post and do it within the next couple days. :) 

Thanks!! 

• Like 2

Jcandleattic    2,659

I also have a YT video of me making 2 very basic paraffin container candles. 

Do you want that? 

Oops meant this to be private, but eh, I don't mind who knows. LOL You can pm me if you want or answer here and I'll send that video as well. I would say watch it first. If it's something you want to post, then absolutely you can do so. :) 

Edited by Jcandleattic

Vicky_CO    748

Cool. I could add a few. I have my candy corn tutorial all written up with pics. :) I'll figure out how to post and do it within the next couple days. :)

Thanks!! 

Thank one sounds great

Vicky_CO    748

I also have a YT video of me making 2 very basic paraffin container candles. 

Do you want that? 

Oops meant this to be private, but eh, I don't mind who knows. LOL You can pm me if you want or answer here and I'll send that video as well. I would say watch it first. If it's something you want to post, then absolutely you can do so. :)

I would love to look at them. Videos need to be loaded to the CS youtube so if you could send me copies that would be great.