Autumn Leaves, CW or BCN? Anyone tried both?

Belinda

Has anyone tried AL from both of these vendors? CW is out of stock and I just ordered some from BCN but have never smelled either one. Are they different enough to have both or very similar? Or is one better than the other?

Or, is the MW's leaves similar to the two above? I see that FB has their dupe if the MW version. I have a request for this scent.

Thanks!

Edited by Belinda

I really, really like AL from BCN. It makes me think of rain on leaves that have fallen to the ground. I have samples of AL that I got from CW but I haven't put them in wax yet, oob it doesn't really seem similar to the BnL version, it seems more fruity, warm, less green if that makes sense. I don't know which is closest to the Y**kee version. I hths!

Yes, it makes sense! Thanks!

I just have so many that smell so similar, as I'm sure most of us do, and I don't want to duplicate any more than I already have. I don't mind have 2 of the same name but smell totally different. If I like both I can always rename one.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

I have not tried autumn leaves from either BCN or CW, but the MW Leaves was a dupe for BBW (Slatkin) Leaves.  I LOVE BBW Leaves and also Y**kee's Autumn Leaves, however, they don't smell alike at all.  Of the handful of BBW Leaves dupes I have tried, MW was my favorite, so I am glad to see the FB is carrying that one.  I know that doesn't help you with trying to identify the smell of the BCN or CW versions...but if their name indicates that they are dupes of the Y's scent, then they will not smell like the MW version.  HTH.

The MW dupe of Leaves is better from Flaming than it is from FB -- just my personal opinion :) Flaming just doesn't list that it's the MW version -- it is because I personally sent them the oil to be duped! ;)

Do you use soy? I could not remember. If so that's wonderful! I loved that scent and wanted it to work for me but it weak in my soy wax. May give this version a try.

Has anyone tried AL from both of these vendors? CW is out of stock and I just ordered some from BCN but have never smelled either one. Are they different enough to have both or very similar? Or is one better than the other?

Or, is the MW's leaves similar to the two above? I see that FB has their dupe if the MW version. I have a request for this scent.

Thanks!

Belinda, pm'd you! :D